Surgeon recommendations

Mme0x
on 4/26/14 2:34 am - Ocala, FL

I am looking for a great surgeon in the central florida area ... 

So far I have been looking into dr ramos in ocala, and Tim hipp at north central in gainsville. 

I am also self pay so in the midst of looking for a reputable surgeon also looking for the best price :-)

mickeymantle
on 4/26/14 3:12 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

if possible you might be better off going south to Dade or Broward counties  there are some of the best Doctors in the country in the Miami  area

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Mme0x
on 4/26/14 5:32 am - Ocala, FL

Can you reccomend any by name? I am calling to get quotes :-)

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/14 6:07 am

I recommend Dr. Kelly but he is in Mexico, I did my at a great price include hotel hospital and surgery. after a extended research I found him as one of the international  recognized Bariatric Surgeon I can give you all the info if you want. or just email the or call them to see what they have to offer, doesn't hurt. I meet with other patients of Dr. Kelly and they were ******* from Canada. I can give you my coordinator number or even better here is her email [email protected] like I said it doesn't hurt!!! Good Luck!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 72 views