Im sleeved as of 6/22!!!!

LatinCurves35
on 6/27/14 12:28 pm

Im finally sleeveed!!!  Im on 4th post op & feeling pretty good! I operate 2 firework stands so ive been buisy but i do No lifting.   I have been burping alot. I am consuming isopure nondiluted approx 60gm daily taking my mvi 2 times a day & feel great. No dizziness, weakness. I do get sleepy earlier than normal. I dont feel hungry yet. Im so excited!!

AkfLpn
on 6/27/14 1:35 pm
VSG on 05/27/14

I'm one month out and still get the burps lol. On the plus side though I'm also yet to feel any real hunger either. Congrats and welcome to the losers bench :)

H.W. 285  S.W. 265  C.W.162

LakeErieGirl
on 6/27/14 11:08 pm
VSG on 06/17/14

Isn't it a great feeling to know we are on" this" side now? I went right before you on the 17th. 

I feel great also. I tried the isopure before on my pre-op and still have some for emergencies. I really hate the taste. I wish I could like them even a tad bit! On the pre-op diet I would gulp them down fast with a straw!!Ha. If I could do that now, I would be in great shape for protein! 

I'm to pace myself onto soft/ puréed food right now, but of course getting a few bites in is an all day process trying to meet protein goals. I have to supplement with a shake. 

On your plan, when are you able to switch to food? 

Good luck with everything!I hope you continue to feel super.  Also, stay hydrated especially since this is your busy season!

5'6" 44 yrs old Heighest Weight Ever - 295 (Pregnancy)

SW-270 lbs Pre-Op -242 lbs CW -224 lbs Goal Weight- 147lbs

juelesisfree
on 6/28/14 6:29 am

Congrats I cant wait to join you my surgery is on Monday!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views