I couldn't resist...

wyo_sarah
on 9/6/14 8:54 am

Today I ate 4 M&Ms. I was craving chocolate and I thought 4 of them wouldn't kill me. I also had a very small, like a teaspoon, of ice cream. Now my belly really hurts. Do you think it was the sugar? It seems like there is more sugar in a cup of milk that I sometimes use to make shakes. Advice, please!

Kelly Jean
on 9/6/14 9:07 am
VSG on 04/08/14

How far out are you???? It could be the sugar or the carbs ...   trust me don't do it it will cause you cravings it sooooo not worth it.... avoid the temptations!!! Best of luck to you!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

wyo_sarah
on 9/6/14 11:14 am

Almost 6 weeks out. I only had 4, I thought that wouldn't make me sick. :-(

Kelly Jean
on 9/6/14 11:47 am
VSG on 04/08/14

It may be because your sooooo new out or a coincident. .. but still it's kinda like when we were fat and we sat down with a bag of chips.... I know no way in hell I could eat just 1 ... 1 lead to 2  then 2 to 6 then 6 to 20 then oooooops the whole bag was gone!!! Stay away fight it you can do it ... wait till your further out to temp yourself ... good luck to you ... you got this!!!!!! :-) 

♡ Kelly

hollykim
on 9/6/14 12:46 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I am almost 5 years out and eating sugar makes me feel generally yucky and sluggish.

Cheryl H.
on 9/7/14 5:57 am - Crowley , TX
VSG on 07/24/14

Try eating a sugar free chocolate pudding next time or my go to is a cookies and cream Quest bar...so yummy!  Remember when you were pre-op dieting and wanted to eat everything and anything?  That's carb flushing and you don't want to get into that again!  Don't beat yourself up but get back in the game!

Cheryl

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views