Delicious water!

TeressaJ
on 10/13/14 8:01 am

I am almost 16 weeks post op and still have days that I can't comfortably drink water. I purchased a bottle of Propel water a week ago and it went down so easy! Well, this has happened before with other waters so I didn't celebrate but since I've been drinking it I haven't had one day of discomfort from water. It has zero everything, tastes great and goes down easy. I don't know if anyone else has a problem with water but if you do try it! 

CincyWriterChick
on 10/13/14 9:07 am
VSG on 06/20/14

I'm 16 weeks out too and still can't do plain water. It makes me nauseous. Propel, Powerade Zero, and Grape Crystal lite works for me. Glad you found something that works for you! Good luck!

HW:260; SW:Consult 235, Day of Surgery 225; Doctor's GW:150; My GW: 135

lfenix
on 10/14/14 7:11 am
VSG on 10/27/14 with

I learned to like drinking water by putting a drop or two of french vanilla or chocolate or other flavored Stevia drops in my bottle of water.  This way, it's flavored with something I know isn't a chemical (like the other sugar free flavored waters), and I still don't have to drink the nasty plain water.

P.S.  The chocolate and vanilla mixed together tastes like chocolate milk (if you close your eyes).  

54, Height 5'2", HW 229 PreOp Diet SW 220  Surg W 214 (10/27/14) GW 135 CW 192

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views