Insurance question

colquitt2015
on 2/9/15 10:28 am

I currently am shopping Insurance companies in general for overall health insurance as I am starting my own business, and I am highly interested in getting a VSG this year, I was wondering which insurance companies had the best rapport with VSG and approvals, I know many companies require 6 month trial, if I could bypass that it'd be great are there any companies that do no require it at all? TIA to all those who have suggestions. If I posted this in the incorrect area, I apologies new to OH.

mickeymantle
on 2/9/15 2:21 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

every plan is different but the 6 month supervised diet is a big help

people that do it tend to do better after the surgery than people that don't

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Mary Gee
on 2/9/15 3:55 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14
Check out NFIB . com or call your Chamber of Commerce to find resources for obtaining coverage information. You can also contact the "insurance person" at your surgeon's office for their input. Don't choose a company based on whether or not they require a six-month preamp diet,because there are many other issues to be considered. Good luck with choosing insurance, and more good luck on your new business!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 64 views