Today is the day!

lianna
on 3/7/15 11:06 pm - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with

Well, actually tomorrow... but I leave today and have surgery first thing in the morning.  My feelings about this are odd this past week.  I feel so detached. I am not excited, nervous, or scared.  I am almost apathetic about it. 

When I went in October for revision to sleeve I was so excited, nervous, scared, happy, positive for the future, etc...  Had bought all my supplements and protein powders, done all my research, made all my plans, and was prepared.  Then he could not perform the revision due to all the scar tissue and adhesions from my LapBand.  I was so disappointed I cried about it several times.  Heading into surgery this time I just feel blah about it, I just want to get it done and over with so I can get on with the show.  I must be in some sort of psychological protective mode, lol.  Pre-op has been easy for me and I lost 5 lbs in 9 days (10 day pre-op diet).  I just wish I was more excited.  Maybe it will come when I actually have the surgery.  I was successful with the CrapBand, so I know that I will be successful with this... but the Sleeve will be a permanent tool!  Okay, I just felt some excitement : )

Say a quick prayer, or send happy thoughts, for me in the morning! 

Lianna   lapband 2005, removed 2014.  VSG 3/9/15

thallnc
on 3/7/15 11:24 pm - NC
VSG on 02/18/15

Good luck with your surgery and for a fast recovery!!!

Height: 5'5" HW: 278.2; SW: 268.2; CW: 175.6

Journey2be
on 3/7/15 11:56 pm

Good luck!! I'm sure you're just protecting yourself since you had such an unexpected disappointment last time. I hope everything goes well and prayers for a fast recovery. 

Lizpeni
on 3/8/15 12:13 am

Hi I am new and I am having the same surgery on the 17th. Stay positive and I will be saying a prayer for you. I hope to hear good news in a few days that you are on the right track to healing.

Lizpeni(from PA)

psren13
on 3/8/15 12:29 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Good luck tomorrow.  Know that bunches of happy thoughts and prayer are being sent your way.  I can relate to the not so psyched up.  I am just ready for mine to happen on Wednesday.  Three days from today for me.  Yes it is a permanent surgery but a lifestyle change needs to be a permanent mindset also.  I know you will do fine.  Blessings your way

Beatriz
on 3/8/15 12:49 am

Good luck!!! 

Height: 5'4".    VSG 2/23/15

HW: 257--SW: 237--CW: 207  

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/15 1:14 am

Best wishes for your surgery and recovery!

Positive thoughts and energy coming your way!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/8/15 3:08 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Happy thoughts coming your way, Good Luck with your surgery!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

carimary
on 3/8/15 6:36 am

The best of luck on your surgery and recovery!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 3/8/15 10:25 am - MI

Good luck and see you on the losers bench!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 62 views