SURGERY SWELLING

psren13
on 3/15/15 6:44 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Well I do believe my swelling from the surgery has gone down somewhat.  Up until this afternoon, I only took very small amounts at a time.  Never large gulps, but could tell it was a little too much due to pressure and uncomfortableness.  Never got the "foamies" luckily.  I am now able to take larger sips closer together (knowing when to slow down or stop).  I hadn't gotten my 64 oz in but at least about 40-45.   I am already at the 50 mark with no discomfort.  Still have 7 hours to go in this day to hit at least 64.  Feeling lucky.  Hope y'alls day has been blessed and uneventful.  And if there have been events, only good ones. 

mickeymantle
on 3/15/15 6:58 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

sounds like your doing great , If your plan allows have you tried any protien shakes , you will heal faster with enough protien but sip it slowly at first it is thicker than water and flows slower

but always follow surgeons instructions

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Tracy D.
on 3/16/15 4:26 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I definitely noticed a difference at about the 3-4 week mark where I could drink more "normally" without all the pressure and potential pain.   You're doing well to be at 50 oz. for the day so far.  Keep up the great work 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 72 views