What products for new post-op? (i.e. PB2, protein broth, etc)

trustno1
on 4/21/15 1:58 am - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 01/30/09 with

It's been a long time since I was newly post op and I'm sure more options are available now, my Mom is having her VSG May 4th (only got the call this morning, thought we'd have more time) so I'm now in a rush to order things she'll need/want post op.   We're in Canada, but I have a U.S. address and debit card as well, so options from both countries are available.  

I remember there was a protein chicken broth a lot of people got, PB2, Vitalady samples - any/all suggestions are welcome!  I want to try and have most things delivered by May 1st if I can, I go to the U.S. every weekend to pick up things I've ordered, so anything I can get this weekend or next would be awesome!

TIA!

I DID Make It - 135.4 8-1-10!  Now working on post baby weight loss. (All WL post-op - preop got up to 220 from quitting smoking & last supper syndrome.)  5'2"
Pamela M.
on 4/21/15 2:52 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Unjury has a delicious chicken broth protein powder.  You have to order Unjury products on-line but they ship super quick.  That's all I ate 7 days prior to surgery.  It has 21 g. of protein per scoop.  Very yummy.  I also LOVED egg drop soup post-op - it was my favorite.  Fortunately, my husband passed a great Asian restaurant on his way home from work and every evening he would bring me yummy egg drop soup.

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

mickeymantle
on 4/21/15 3:10 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I did not like the chicken flavor protien soup

but use unflavored  protien powder in better than bullion  , which is sold at Walmart and Costco 

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

wyo_sarah
on 4/21/15 3:12 am

I really like the Isopure Zero drinks.  The Alpine Punch is my favorite.  I order the little 8 oz bottles from Amazon.  They are nice because they don't make me feel full like regular protein drinks do.

trustno1
on 4/21/15 9:05 am - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 01/30/09 with

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm making a list for her!  Any other suggestions?  

I DID Make It - 135.4 8-1-10!  Now working on post baby weight loss. (All WL post-op - preop got up to 220 from quitting smoking & last supper syndrome.)  5'2"
trustno1
on 4/21/15 11:45 pm - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 01/30/09 with

Bump. :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views