My just do it blog

csbsteph
on 9/28/15 12:28 am, edited 9/28/15 12:31 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Hey guys long time not blogging/chatting from me.  I just posted something that I hope some of you can take the time to read.  Have you had surgery?  Is something keeping you from taking that leap of faith?  Have you had surgery & fell off the wagon?  Are you feeling blue because you think you can't do something...well you can do it, you should do it.  My blog post is long & Lord willing my few recent pics did attach to it so if you have the time to read a thankful girls rambling blog I would hope it might bless you in some small way.  Thanks everybody & I've missed you brothers & sisters.  if you have the time to read please do:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/csbsteph/blog/2015/09/27/Late-night-thoughts-Just-do-it/

Thanks, Steph

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

psychoticparrot
on 9/28/15 5:17 pm

I'll check out your blog when I have some time. Sounds interesting. One thing, however. I'd be a little leery of advising people who are considering bariatric surgery to "just do it." VSG and RNY surgery is some serious medicine, and there is a mortality percentage, fortunately very low, but enough to give give people pause, especially those who are older or with very serious co-morbidities that could endanger them during or just after the surgery. I had my surgery early this year. I'm 63 years old. I paid very careful attention to the mortality and complication possibilities before my decision to go ahead with it. And even so, I had two frightening trips to the ER after surgery.

If someone expressed an interest in the surgery, I would definitely encourage them to look into it and collect information about it, but the decision must be theirs. It's not for everybody.

However, I'm with you on everything else and wish you much success with your blog.

psychoticparrot 

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views