Six weeks Post-op!

paflyersgal
on 11/18/15 10:48 am
VSG on 10/06/15

Today I had my six week visit with my nutritionist and my doctor! I am happy to say they are pleased with my progress!

As of today I have lost a total of 80 lbs!! Amazing!!! I've been trying for so many years to lose weight and I would lose 30-40 lbs only to gain 60-70 lbs later. Never in a million years would I think I would lose 80 lbs in 7 months!! (I had a 6 month supervised diet before surgery) 

I am truly grateful for my office and I am really going to miss them when I move! They are the best people around! 

I still had one week left before I moved to full foods, but my nutritionist and Doctor cleared me early! So to celebrate and treat myself, I am making pizza! (Cauliflower crust of course) LOL! Low fat cheese, red, green and yellow diced peppers, and shredded chicken! I am so excited!

Karen

Kathy S.
on 11/18/15 11:44 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

WOW, 80 pounds?  That's is amazing!  Why don't you upload a before and after photo so we can see the less of you  

Looking forward to your updates!  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

paflyersgal
on 11/18/15 1:57 pm
VSG on 10/06/15

Thanks!! Sadly I never took a "before picture" I don't know what I was thinking .. Actually I do know.. I was thinking I hated my picture taken .. I only ever took my picture from the chest up.. But I'm gonna search and see what I can find ?

Karen

Kathy S.
on 11/19/15 6:46 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I really understand. We had an above ground pool and 5 foot fences around our property and neighbors. We were very close. I would stand on the first step or two and if someone was in their back yard I would not go in.  I usually swam at night instead of someone seeing me.

The before photo I have was taken by accident when we were on vacation and I was STUNNED!  It's one thing to think you are fat but another to see you are fat. It was a big wake up call for me. MY GOD I didn't have a neck LOL

You are look GREAT!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

LS2dv8
on 11/19/15 3:34 am

Wow! Way to go!  Congrats

LS2DV8

Most Active