Got a date!

Kathy2852
on 2/26/16 2:08 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

March 29!  530am.  Can't wait. They are submitting to the insurance company, but don't anticipate any problems. Going from band to sleeve. I'll be watching what everyone eats every day and writing it down!

L. 68
on 2/26/16 2:53 pm

Did your doc's office have you attend a Bariatric pre-op class?  i went to mine on wednesday they offer it every last wednesday of the month.. it was great funny and informative.  the class was to explain step by step procedure from pre admission to hospital to being on solid foods  yes everything in between i enjoyed it.    

You get to know exactly what you need as far as vitamins when to start them also how to prepare your foods (im buying colorful small plastic containers) from costco, im going to check out amazon too..  

March 29 will be here soon!!!!!!!!

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 2/27/16 11:58 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

I had to attend one support group meeting, one nutritionist visit, one psych evaluation, and had to bring no in a r deist from Weigh****chers. Now I have to do blood work and get an EKG because the one I had for the MRI was a bit off. That is all!  I don't even have to do a pre-op diet!

L. 68
on 2/27/16 1:38 pm

what was that from Weigh****chers??  It's not clear..

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 2/28/16 5:40 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

The insurance company requires proof that you have tried other ways to lose weight. You have to show a receipt. So he had me sign up for Weigh****chers Online. It is very interesting.  You can really get a lot of information about nutritional values, but because we cook at home it was difficult to estimate the food contents compared to what they have listed. I actually tried the app. I would come up with extra points at the end of the day and eat a cookie. Also, they assign zero points to a banana, so in theory, you should be able to eat a limitless amount of bananas all day and lose weight, but that is not what happens. Anyway, I printed out the receipt and faxed it to the doctor. I am glad there isn't a six month waiting period!

L. 68
on 2/28/16 12:48 pm

Hi Kathy.      If all they needed from me was receipts I probably wouldn't have to submit anything lol. I called weigh****chers to send me a receipt for everytime I joined the last 20 years lol for real I have joined weigh****chers every year for the past 20 years the rep laughed and said he can send the records from 2013 to last year thanks for the info. I wonder if Atkins would work to lol. But u don't pay for that u just register get free samples and the book and coupons I'm gonna try anyway thank Kathy. 

" Beauty is Pain"

Steph Meat Hag
on 2/26/16 4:06 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with
That's great, pretty soon! I'm also doing band to sleeve here on 3-14

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

L. 68
on 2/26/16 4:48 pm

March 14  March 14

YEah TJ....  Are you ready to get to the other side ??

" Beauty is Pain"

Steph Meat Hag
on 2/26/16 7:04 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with
Sure am, saying goodbye to some of those vice foods that trip me up. I start the preop on Monday. I said to someone today, in two weeks... I paused and was like whoa that's soon

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 476 views