I'm on the other side

Jennie1959
on 3/3/16 3:27 am

It's 4 am mountain time.  My 2nd day with the sleeve.  I am allowed 1 cup of crushed ice every 4 hours.  It's hard to make it last that long with the incredible dry mouth I get. 

Only real pain is when gas or water gurgle through.  Much like a super stomach cramp.  I'm starting to feel sore across the stomach.  Wish I could lay on my left side,  when I tried it it felt like a gallon of fluid washed over.  Won't do that again for a while.  

I do have a drain on my right side.  Fluid is slowing down.  Guess the pump alot of water into the cavity to ensure there are no leaks.

I will have a clear fluid breakfast and a full liquid lunch.  If I tolerate lunch, I get discharged in the afternoon.  I don't see a problem.

So many things I'm dreaming of doing, cross my legs again, walk more than than 10 feet before I have to sit down (back).  

So here is a toast to a long Healthy life 

Start:  330  |  Current:  330  |   Dr. Christina Richards Salt Lake City  |  03/02/2016

breezy25
on 3/3/16 4:35 am

Get better soon! My surgery is in about a month so I have no experience, just stopping in to send you healthy healing vibes :)

sheriberi29
on 3/3/16 5:17 pm - Cleveland, TN

So happy that your on the other side . Thank you for updating . I'm glad to hear you are doing well and I hope to join you on the other side soon

Most Active