Just a few more hours!!

Newchapter
on 3/22/16 3:14 pm
VSG on 03/23/16

The thing I wished for most is finally happening. My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 8am. Today I have been running around like crazy trying to burn off nervous energy. It's not working!!  Lol. But with as terrified as I am, deep down I do feel a smidge of excitement. I have all of you to thank. I have read a ton of past post and while some are kinda scary, for the most part they are very uplifting. As much as I have gone back and forth on whether or not I'm making the best decision, each one of you have said it was the best thing ever. So I thank you all for giving me the courage to follow through. 

Chanti_
on 3/22/16 3:33 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/24/15 with

Good luck!  Try to get some sleep tonight.  Welcome to our club.. We are a bunch of losers but you will fit right in.. 

ColeyVsg
on 3/22/16 5:34 pm
VSG on 03/23/16

Hi!! I'm having my vsg tomorrow also!! I'm soooo stoked! I can't believe it's finally here??I'll be praying for you?

Newchapter
on 3/22/16 7:05 pm
VSG on 03/23/16

I KNOW!!  Unfortunately when I called to confirm, I was told I've been bumped from 8am to 1:15. Gives me a few more hours to worry. Lol.  And thank you. I too will be praying for you. Please keep in touch!!   

Steph Meat Hag
on 3/22/16 6:27 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

You have this take it easy and try to relax.  Find your favorite movie and sit down to enjoy it with a family member.

Good luck tommrow!

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/16 4:23 am

Good luck to both of you that are having surgery today. We will be waiting for your  updates...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views