gidgibelly day 6

fiercebynature
on 9/7/16 6:14 pm

Day 6 post op done and almost dusted

I'm sleeping fairly well but I'd kill to turn on my side. Use pillows to prop myself and pretend.

Bodily functions are now up and running!

Having no difficulty with liquids but get very full when eating, I don't feel hunger at all.

Have learned to warm up my chocolate premier shake like hot chocolate otherwise yuk!!Goes down easier.

Had my first cup of tea this morning but I think I'll not do that again for a bit -kind of filling-needed the space for food.

Vitamins are going well except the chewable multi's are quite a yucky experience- I'll live.

Pain is quite nasty from the larger wound..... to the point it worries me at times.....it looks good though so I'm just going to believe it will be fine..... stops me from moving much ..... and makes me repeat some nasty swear word at times!

Love to hear your experiences my friends!

Surgery: 9/2/16 H.W. 340 S.W.254 C W 208

Neesie57
on 9/7/16 7:17 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

That large wound was the bane of my existence for a little while after surgery.  A couple of times it made me scream when I sat down.  My doctor had a look at it and said it was fine, and eventually, it was.  It took a couple of weeks, but then healed very well.

Hang in there, you can do this.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

fiercebynature
on 9/8/16 6:01 am

Thanks for the reply it's good to hear the pain is normal , saves my sanity ! 

Thanks 

Surgery: 9/2/16 H.W. 340 S.W.254 C W 208

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views