3weeks post-op feeling blah

ElaP
on 11/13/18 6:33 pm
VSG on 10/22/18

OK, I had been wondering about those threads. So, what do I do, just jump in and start replying? Lol

also, how do I make my signature say my current stats? I see most people have that in their signature... I thought I added it, lol but apparently I didn't put it in the right spot.

I started out highest weihht at 290. My surgery weight was 276, and I'm currently 252 at 3 weeks and one day post-op.

Dcgirl
on 11/14/18 5:51 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You're doing awesome so far!!!

Im not good at adding tickers but look for a post by Kathy S who works for OH and hover your cursor over her avatar (picture) and choose "send message". She can walk you through it - she's really helpful!

Definiitely just jump on in. In your first post, introduce yourself (name, age, stay, anything about you that you want to share like that you have kids or have cats or whatever) and you will be warmly welcomed. There is always a QOTD (question of the day) so it's a great way to get to know people. You can see what's on people's menus and also ask for advice. The RNY has more people and welcomes VSG people too! Some people post on both - you can try that!

gh438
on 11/15/18 9:18 am
VSG on 10/18/18

You had your surgery just a few days after I did. I went back to work 4 days out but I have been in training so I'm sitting at a desk all day. I feel the same way you are about certain things. Mainly ... Why do I feel like I'm doing it wrong. I feel good and am losing weight but I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. And my depression has been in high gear.

Surgery Date: 10/18/2018

6'1" Male

HW: 471. SW: 459 (post). GW: 225

ElaP
on 11/21/18 9:17 am
VSG on 10/22/18

Yes, the depression is getting intense. I feel like I don't have too many good days! Plus, now the scale is "frozen"... and that is sending me into a real dark place!! Like, why did I do this to myself if I'm not even losing any weight

I am hoping for blue'er skies ahead! Hoping for you, too!!!!!

gh438
on 11/21/18 9:29 am
VSG on 10/18/18

On my bad days I have those same thoughts ... "I spent all this money for this?". But I know it's a marathon. We can get through this.

Surgery Date: 10/18/2018

6'1" Male

HW: 471. SW: 459 (post). GW: 225

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views