Watcha Eating VSGer's? Friday March 22nd, 2019

Kristi T.
on 3/22/19 10:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a good Friday so far! I just wanted to share a picture of my hike with Emmy yesterday. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

QOTD-If you could or wanted to be a "snowbird" where would you live for 6 months out of the year? It seems like half of the population in this area are "snowbirds!" We have A LOT of people from Canada who live here 6 months out of their year. Others leave here for warmer climates during the winter. If I could, I would live in Palm Springs for 6 months.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Tuna with mayo and pickles, 1/2 apple with almond butter

S-Hot tea

D-Zucchini Lasagna

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a great day!

jdekost81
on 3/22/19 1:08 pm
VSG on 04/05/19

Hi! I'm on Pre-Op Day 1. My surgeon allows 2-3 shakes per day and salad/veggies/lean protein for dinner.

B: Vanilla Premier Protein

S: Sugarfree Strawberry Jello

L: Strawberry Premier Protein

S: Sugarfree Strawberry Jello

D: Salad w/tomatoes, cucumber, carrots & no carb/cal ranch; 4oz chicken breast

QOTD: If I was a snow-bird I'd be in the south for sure! Maybe Tampa or Myrtle Beach. I'm over this Ohio weather.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/19 2:02 pm
VSG on 03/21/19

Wow I sure like your pre-op menu. My surgeon only allowed 4 shakes per day and clear fluids. Enjoy your yummy dinner!

I'm on post-op day 2 so just clear fluids until tomorrow.

jdekost81
on 3/25/19 6:40 pm
VSG on 04/05/19

My dietitian had told me she was pretty sure it was all liquids....I was SO happy to see one protein/veggie meal a day.

I hope you're feeling well in post op! Can't wait to join you there next week. :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/19 7:05 am
VSG on 03/21/19

Feeling great now thanks!

Good luck in your journey!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views