INSANITY Anyone???

amber1982
on 11/10/11 1:51 am

Hey everyone! It's been some time since I posted. Just a quick bit about me, Surgery date:October 5th, 2009 (best day ever!) Highest weight:315 Lowest weight:173, Now:181 and maintaining that since February :) I still want to lose more weight, 181 does not look good in a bikini!!! I bought the INSANITY program from Beachbody last week and started it yesterday. On day 1 you do a fit test so you can measure your progress as you go, then the program consists of 60 days of high intensity workouts. So I am on my way to further weight loss! To keep myself motivated and commited I am going to do a YouTube video diary of my progress and updates every week. Many people have used this as a way to "stick with it". If you want to see my Fit test video (kinda embarrasing and funny) here's the link:
http://youtu.be/tKr-t0dfUjw
Have a great day!
-Amber

Surgery Date: October 5, 2009

Vanessa A.
on 11/10/11 2:54 am - FL

i love the insanity video

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 11/10/11 5:57 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
I should have caught you sooner. My husband has a brand new Insanity system that he never uses and is trying to sell. He wants half of what its worth so about $75. :)

NOTHING tastes as GOOD as SKINNY FEELS...

Starting Pre-Op Weight: 305     Weight On Day of Surgery: 297 

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 450 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2178 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6650 views