Not feelin the love...

HelloKatarina
on 1/5/12 1:42 pm - SC
VSG on 01/27/12
I posted about waiting for insurance approval in the VSG forums and only got ONE response when I see people post the same thing everyday and get tons of "good lucks" and "here's hopings" and whatnots. I was just NOT feeling the love.

It sucks also because it was my first post after constant reading for three months and being too scared to post my everyday thoughts. I didn't want to seem annoying with questions and stuff I guess.

Oh well, HERE'S HOPING! HAHA!

Sorry for the tantrum...

We are, all of us, stars and we all deserve to twinkle. ~Marilyn Monroe

superchickk51
on 1/5/12 2:01 pm
 dont worry i go to the vsg I dont really post i try to find answeres of whats going on and how my body is changing i'm 9 days post op. Good luck with your approval period. mine was 1 day but some take longer. 

HelloKatarina
on 1/6/12 3:10 am - SC
VSG on 01/27/12
thanks for the "good luck". I sure do hope I get an answer as fast as you did! and congrats on being post-op! I can't wait for the day! 

Cindy22706
on 1/5/12 8:49 pm - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
I feel the same way. There is definately a popularity thing goin on over there. My insurance stuff was submitted yesterday and now I am waiting. Good luck to you!

I am nervous as hell after reading that that 23 year old died in his sleep.... and now this AM that other guy died  from the DS board... I mean, both of them had DS which is way more complex than the sleeve but still, it freaks me out :(
HelloKatarina
on 1/6/12 3:13 am - SC
VSG on 01/27/12
Yes it's like high school over there with their popularity contests! HAHA!

Good luck on your approval! I hope we get them SOOOON.

I am also very nervous about the recent deaths but I'm kinda looking at it as, if it's my time then it's my time. I tell myself the same thing when I fly cause i get pretty nervous.

M. Nguyen
on 1/6/12 1:51 am - TX
don't let that get you down! I hope things goes perfectly with the approval! ^_^ hang in there

HelloKatarina
on 1/6/12 3:14 am - SC
VSG on 01/27/12
First off, WOW @ 121# loss! I can only dream of that day! AMAZING!

And thanks for the well wishes! 

M. Nguyen
on 1/6/12 3:26 am - TX
 your dream is about to COME TRUE! =P thanks girl. Its been tough!

lamore11
on 1/10/12 6:07 am - Howell, MI

My paperwork was sent in for VSG on 12/23/11 and I was approved on 1/5/12. That included a lot of holidays though. I had the nurse call me from the bariatric center as soon as they knew. Surgery date: 1/31/12. Good luck!! I know all too well the waiting game. I had to do a 6 month diet as well.

HelloKatarina
on 1/11/12 12:17 am - SC
VSG on 01/27/12
Congrats on a sugery date! I'm still trying to get certain paperwork together because my insurance said that what was sent in was not enough information.

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 472 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2226 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4119 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6675 views