12 Year Surgiversary!

Lee ~
on 2/28/22 6:17 am - CA

Is anyone still around here? I haven't been in years but today touched a bookmark that brought me here. I hope everyone has weathered Covid! I've had a rough few years. Medically gained 37 pounds that I shed again during Covid. In four pounds I'll be back to -100. I'm grateful for my life and the abundance in my life.

Be well everyone!

xoxoxo

Lee

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

FinallyBecomingMe
on 11/10/22 12:31 am

Oh my Gosh Lee its So Great !! to hear from you !

Under 100 enviable lbs ? Congratulations Im sure Ure as beautiful as ever... still enjoying Cali coastal living?

Im the former Meeow 1 and 2 ..... have been forced to make a few new accounts over the years because the old ones simply stopped working right . Its a shame - wish i had a few of those old pics and posts lol.

Well lets see what happened w me ... I got married about a year post op and divorced about four years later ( Sandy and an out of control adult stepson helped) . Still have the house the hubby failed to pay any mortgage on for years - negotiating with the bank now to buy them out . Its hard since everyone with real estate imagines they're sitting on a gold mine - they actually had the nerve to demand a hundred thousand more than i owe up front lol! ( a long sale lol? )

Keeping my weight stable , my health is good Thank God and now Im applying for the Yale School of Drama and attending art school six days per week. I also help take care of my very competent Parents in Florida in the winters and am traveling regularly ... to Mexico ( Dr S) a month ago and working in Japan n Shanghai in late Febuary. Miss U !
The only board that works on here anymore is the daily menu n exercise thread on the RNY board . See you there I hope !

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views