Post_Op_PRs

Groups » Post_Op_PRs » Discussion » Racing Website To B...

Racing Website To Be Up & Running Next Week....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/27/10 9:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
Stay tuned...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

1texasmom
on 1/27/10 11:18 am
I'm assuming it was discussed in chat cause I'm not finding a post...but, explain"team" please.  What is the purpose and goal? Is that beyond the OH group? Do you train/race together?

It's been kind of busy and crazy around here.  I'd been working full time, attending school full time, working part time as a personal trainer, teaching 2 spinning classes a week, being an OH leader, and trying to keep up with my training.  Needless to say I cannot keep up with that pace.  Putting priorities in order, putting me first...gave notice and just finished my jobs at the gym.  I am not officially only a sub.  So...catch me up please and let me know what's going on.  I'd love to meet up for training and/or racing.  I predominantly run, can cycle but I'm out of practice.  I swim, however, like a drowning 90 year old with bricks on my feet.  I can get through it, but I promise no one wants to see it or wait on me.

Any ladies considering the Danksin Tri in Austin this year?  It's a sprint distance, usually in June.  Great for beginners...or...uh-hummm...those of us who are out of "practice." :)

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/27/10 12:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Girl,

Great to hear from you!! We actually decided we were going to have a racing "Team", long before this group was formed. In our chat 2 weeks ago, it was voted on and confirmed that this OH Support Group will be for general Excercise & Fitness support for everyone... The "Team" will be for those of us who are committed to racing. What we defined "Committed" as, is: Anyone who is registered or is planning to race for a cumalative total of at least 26.2 miles (Includes swimming, cycling, and or running)  in 2010, and will wear our ":Team" racing bib, jerzee, and or shirt, qualifies to be on the team. Let me know if you have any questions, and details will be forth-coming shortly regarding the team website, etc...Take care of your crazily busy life!!! Let's go run sometime...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Cassie W.
on 1/29/10 10:03 am
I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."