VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » OT: I feel like I ...

OT: I feel like I am going crazy! NO, I know I am going crazy!!

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 5:20 pm
Hi Lovley Elina,

Please please wave that wand   or perhaps you already did :)  I am feeling much better... each and every day...

Hubby has been my rock, I can be tearing a strip off of him or angry at something on my computer (work or client emails) and he sits there listeniing to me and gently rubbing my thigh or back or arm... he is not afraid of my craziness at all, he just hates to see me so upset.  He soothes my frazzled nerves and loves me through it all... even if it is directed at him.  We held each other the other day, after a really bad episode, we were both so tired, we just stood there, holding each other and crying...  we are super close and usually get along so well... it has been hard... but we both agree it will be worth it... he is so special and kind to me, I am so lucky to have him.

I can just picture all 5 ft of you pouncing on someones back and pummeling them with your tiny fists... you make me smile sweetheart.  Thanks for being there for me...

Big hugs,

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/10 4:13 am - TX
VSG on 10/19/09 with
Cindy,

There is a book called The Diet Cure by Julia Ross.  I've turned my house upside down trying to find it just now so I could tell you what she says to supplement with in your situation.  I can't find it.  I'm sorry.  :('

Anyway, she deals with nutrition but has tons of recommendations for supplements, all natural, to deal with everything from PMS to depression, anxiety... you name it.  People swear by her book on one of the low carb whole foods boards I frequent.

It's worth a shot.

BIG hugs,
Laura

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 5:22 pm
Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for looking for that book!!  I will look inot it and see if I can find it as an e book... I doubt I can actually find the book down here...

I am thrilled to have found the site WomenToWomen and I am just devouring it!

Thanks again and big hugs back to you!

ThinLizzy
on 12/4/10 4:52 am
Cindy,

I think we are all honored by your trust--please use us to vent safely and write your thoughts whenever you need.

I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I do know, after getting to know you a bit "virtually" that you are very intelligent and strong and that you value the important things in life. You will get through this! Sending strength and hugs your way!

Lizanne

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 5:25 pm
Hi Lizanne!

Thank you so much honey!  Your words touched my heart.  I am trying so hard, and it is so important to have my friends here to talk to... I beleive I am getting through this with the help of my OH support team!

It is humbling and a bit confusing to hear people say I am intelligent and strong... funny what comes out with the typing of our words over time.  Thank you so much!

I am grabbing that strength you are sending and using it to the best of my ability...

Big hugs,

sleeve genie
on 12/4/10 5:56 am - Alhambra, CA
Hi Darlin' i have no words of wisdom to offer just my love and support.   I would think it will take a while to get adjusted to giving up something if you took it for any length of time.   You are a very smart cookie so i'm sure you will work your way through this, just be kind to yourself. They always say when you give up something to replace it with something else, i hope you find a great alternative.   We are always here and want all good things for you :o) xoxox  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

sassyscorpio
on 12/4/10 8:40 am

when I went off my anti depressant,  I noticed that I absolutely had to exercise or I felt like I would go nuts. Without exercise, I am moody and irritable. I guess I just have to have those endorphins!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 9:53 pm
You know I forgot about that, I think I could use a more areobic exercise.  I am going to get back to my walking, but I am either going to:
1.  walk faster and get my heart rate up
2.  also join a areobics class

Thanks so much my dear.  Hugs to you and have a wonderful day!  Oh and enjoy that workout!

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 9:51 pm
First of all my sweet sweet Jeani, I owe you an applogy, I am so sorry for not posting Sleevin' & Acheivin', I am not sure if you have read here what was going on, but I was barely able to function for a bit and I could no longer commit to Sleevin' & Acheivin'...  I needed to focus on me and my health... I am so sorry for dropping the ball.

I also admit, I was just waiting until you got to maintenance and then I was going to stop posting it...  well now I think I am done with it ok?  If you or someone else wants to post it daily, that would be great, but I can't commit to it any longer... sorry honey...

I was on the Fluoxetine for over 3 years and I felt better than I had since I was a young teen, it really helped, and I would not hesitate getting back on it, IF this natural way does not work... but I really feel I have to give the natural way a try... I am excited for the products to come in and to get started...

Thanks for being here my friend, and I wish you all the best, with the rest, of your journey, please check in here often, or just utilize this forum to help you get to goal.  I am sure everyone here would welcome you!

Hugs,

sleeve genie
on 12/4/10 11:28 pm - Alhambra, CA
Hi Sweetie,  please don't feel bad for taking care of you,  you are very important.   I have to say that i didn't even notice the thread was gone.  My best friend in the whole world died last Monday.   I came to my daughters for Thanksgiving,  my friend had MS and has been confined to her bed for over 15 yrs so i come to visit when i can and we hang out and eat and watch movies,  gossip,  share secrets,  vent  you know what true friends do with each other.  She would tell me her frustrations and i didn't judge so i know it helped her a lot.  Anyway, long story short she went home to meet her maker this Monday, i'm just so glad i saw her on Saturday.   So i haven't been on the boards at all.  The funeral was Friday and it is all just so sad.  Even thogh she is in a better place i will really miss her.  I must admit i have no idea what my weight is and right now i don't really even care.   My daugher and i have gone shopping and i got some 14s and some 12s  i'm very happy about that and i have your love and support so the thread is not really necessary.   I'm 175 and i feel great and i will lose more i'm not even worried about it anymore.  You know the reason i did this was really all for my health and it is so much improved now that even if i don't lose another pound i consider myself a great success.   Its funny how a loss like this puts things all back into perspective for you.  My sweet Sondra sufferred so and through it all she had a sweetness and she cared so much for those of us that she loved and i was lucky enough to be counted in that number and somehow right now the number on the scale doesn't really mean much to me. I look good i feel great and i have a wonderful daughter and son in law and i have my OH family.  So please never feel bad for taking care of yourself.   That is what we all have to do and should be your number one priority.  So i will be fine and i want you to be fine also.   Your support means a lot to me  :o)  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!