VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Sunday, Dec05/10

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/4/10 5:05 pm, edited 12/5/10 11:22 am
Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Sunday, Dec05/10 

Surgery Date - June 12/09
Highest Weight - 230 lbs
Surgery Weight - 230 lbs
Total Amount Lost - 88 lbs
Goal Range - 140 lbs - 145 lbs
Yesterday's Weight - 146.6 lbs
Today's Weight - 146 lbs
Gain/Loss - -.6 lbs 

Random Thoughts:  
-  Ok, enough is enough.  Today is the day I plan to get back on track.
Here is my checklist of things to do:
-  Stay on plan, eat 3 meals and 3 snacks and stay within my caloric range for maintenance... 
done, not sure of my calories, but definatley better than the last number of days... and no M&M's.
-  Get in all viatamins  done
-  Get in all water  done
-  Go for 4 mile walk  done and I picked up the pace today...
-  Go grocery shopping for the week - decided it could wait
-  Cook up protein for weeks lunches  done
-  Cut up vegies for weeks lunch salads  - realized I had what I needed for one more day
-  Continue reading everything I can get my hands on at WomenToWomen site  done
-  Check in to OH at least 3 times today to hold myself accountable  3 times or more
-  I am full to the brim with carbs and junk, I must get back on track, and feel beautiful, healthy and in control again.
-  I have gained weight, and I must lose it again and get to the lower end of my maintenance weight range.
-  Hugs to everyone, I hope you have a Sensational Sunday! 

MikeyMike
on 12/5/10 3:06 am - New York, NY
Traveling so don't have access to my scale. But before I left the house yesterday I weighed 216 so I was up one pound from Friday. Well within my range of 215 - 220.

- Took my vitamins with me so thats great.
- Have to struggle to make sure I'm getting my protein in as I didn't bring any shakes with me. Did bring some bars but not enough. So'll have to do my best but there's always CVS or Walgreens or something that I can pick up.

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

twobluecats
on 12/5/10 3:30 am
VSG on 12/14/09 with
Holding steady today at 190.  I too am going to get on track this week.  Not that a DR visit should make a difference, but I see my surgeon on the 17th for my annual (surgery date December 14), and I really, really want to be close to 180.  Seems crazy in a little less than two weeks.  But, I know if I concentrate on high protein and essentially no carbs, I can shed pretty darn quick.

Boscogirl
on 12/5/10 3:36 am - TX
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/10 5:09 am
I am totally thrilled with my 104 lbs. this morning.  We had our party yesterday and I ate whatever I wanted.  We are talking latkas, deep fried homemade donuts and chocolate cake flown in from New York.  I was sure the scale would show some gain.  I couldn't believe that I only went up .2 lbs. I really love my sleeve.  I believe the reason for the slight gain is that I ran around cleaning all day before the party, and then serving during the party.  I only ate one plate full of food.  In other years I would have grazed all night. Even though we have tons of leftovers, I am being good today.  Where is my halo?