VSG Maintenance Group

Happy Holidays!!!!

Michele T.
on 12/20/10 5:03 am - Houston, TX
I want to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  I haven't been posting much in the last month or so, it has been so busy!!  And I find that as I get more comfortable with myself and my body, I don't crave the continuous support that I used to need from this site.  But I never want to forget OH!  OH and all of you are a god-send and I never could have made it without all of you!!  I hope everyone has a great holiday and feels as blessed as I do to have had this surgery.

I am content if I never lose another pound, my life is wonderful beyond compare, and I feel so great!!  But I am going to try to buckle down after the holidays and try to work on that last 20-35 lbs I would like to get off.  I would like to permanently reside under 200 lbs!!  And the great thing is, this isn't a race, but a marathon for me, and if it takes me all next year, or if it doesn't come off at all, I am still supremely happy!!  My wish for each of you is that you can reach the level of contentment I currently have, whatever your goals may be!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Michele  
HW 319 / SW 299 / CW 210/ GW 195
Height 5'7"  Sleeve 11/24/09

twobluecats
on 12/20/10 5:28 am
VSG on 12/14/09 with
Blessed indeed.  Thanks for your thoughtful post, Michelle. 

I am right there with you on that last 20 pounds.  And, it's nice going into 2011 without the extra 100+ hanging around with more promises to get it off.  I know I can get to my goal now, and I also feel strong enough to keep it off--the real challenge.

I too feel quite blessed just where I stand today.  But, I can't say that I want to stay here. I know I need to be as healthy a weight as possible, and I owe it to myself to get to a healthy BMI.

I hope you and yours have an exceptional Christmas, and I hope you come visit us here often in 2011.

Theresa

mini_me_ now
on 12/20/10 10:24 am
Happy Holidays to you to michelle, i think you have a great attitude, you have made surgery all about your health and not a number or a size and are happy with you and your changes in your health.. in so many ways i envy that in you i wish you all the best and your family for the holidays and your continued success after. congrats for getting busy with life again...
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/