VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » What is your best f...

What is your best feature...

Still Fawn
on 2/3/11 1:05 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Yeah I am being shallow and talking looks here.. lots of talk lately from me about all the things I dont like about myself.. wanted to devote a post to all the great things about ourselve**** me with your best shot my sexy friends!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Still Fawn
on 2/3/11 1:07 am, edited 2/3/11 1:12 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I will start.. mine best feature is my legs.. I am short (5'5) but I think they look longer than they are.. and they give the illusion of being toned.. lmao..

downsize-8 black 0203111142

Next...

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Boscogirl
on 2/3/11 1:13 am - TX
Oh yeah babeeee!!!  Those are some fine ass legs Fawn!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Boscogirl
on 2/3/11 1:12 am - TX

Great idea Fawn!  This is pretty much how I live.  I try to not to give too much thought to the "flaws" and instead be thankful for the good stuff. 

Mine would be a tie between my baby blues and my looooonnnnngggg legs!!

Goal in EIGHT months!

I  my sleeve!!!
Still Fawn
on 2/3/11 2:09 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Gorgeous and gorgeous!  I can totally see why you couldn't decide which way to go- both are hot, hot, hot!

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 1:18 am, edited 2/3/11 1:19 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Hmmm.. my big throbbing brain, penchant for dirty jokes, Kung Fu Grip, and full set of dentures?

:}

I dunno. I will have to ponder it!

Yall are lovely, ladies!

Oh yea!  And my need to page Hugh G. Rection in public places and to sing Elvis songs after I have inhaled helium if there are any helium balloons near loaded me!  :}
Boscogirl
on 2/3/11 1:22 am - TX
OMG...you crack me up!  I MUST meet you in real life one of these days!  Hugh G. Rection...LOVE it!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

I  my sleeve!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 1:26 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I am a party of one!!

But can somehow draw a crowd.  It amazes handsomeface.  Might be a lonely only child coping skill.  :}
Still Fawn
on 2/3/11 2:10 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I am sitting here tap, tap, tapping waiting for a pic of your dentures now... lmao.. thanks for the laugh darlin!

But seriously.. we know you are a hottie.. show us pics! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 2:17 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Silly gurl! its only sexy when I take them out!!  :}

I will have to find some verra nice foto!  fella got me some pretty dresses in Hawaii, Maybe I will show those!