VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » X-post..This may no...

X-post..This may not be a BIG nsv...

novascotiadawn
on 8/30/11 10:32 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

But, went to the gym and had my first session with my personal trainer!!!... HE was cruel!!!!I feel like jelly now, my muscles that is..LOL..But, feels sooooooooo good....FormerFATTY2FITForties!!!!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 1:08 am
I know what you mean!!!!  I went to the gym yesterday too and am a little jelly like!  I had been going, then stopped for the past month.  I restarted as soon as the kids went back to school. 

Do you like having a personal trainer?  Male or female?  If male, is he motivating eye candy??? LOL

By the way, I had a mini NSV yesterday as well.  I was in a department store looking for a shirt when the saleslady told me I was in the plus section and that if I walked over to the next area she was pointing to, I would be in "my sizes"  which were the regualar sizes by the way....yay

She had NO idea that she made my day....
sam1am
on 8/31/11 12:17 pm
 Hey Donna sounds like a great NSV to me!  Best revenge is living well, so kick that trainers butt and do well!

x0x0

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One