VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Sunday November 24,...

Sunday November 24, 2019

DiamondD
on 11/24/19 5:37 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

Wow, lots of puppy love! Hope all continues to go well.

DiamondD
on 11/24/19 8:18 am
VSG on 06/13/12

Good morning. Yep, Thanksgiving straight ahead, and Christmas on the horizon. I ran out of steam and didn't finish my part of the decorating. I'll decide after tea and the newspaper if I'm going to, or if I stop here, and the boxes return to storage.

Feeling nervous/excited about the puppies. Hope it is going okay for Mama.

Glad dental issues are at least under control for now Bonnie. Keep on rinsing them away.

diane S.
on 11/24/19 12:48 pm

Greetings All

Sorry to be AWOL. Too busy doing nothing at all.

If I had one wi**** would be to wake up feeling refreshed and chipper and ready to rock and roll. Instead, I always feel like crap and it takes me awhile to rejoin the human race. Been this way my whole life. Its not an age thing. Fortunately I have arranged my life so I can sleep in and goof around. And there is coffee....

We are actually doing a sort of thanksgiving today because our friends are leaving tuesday on a winter cruise. So we get a no pressure dinner plus holiday off. Win win. I am making cauliflower. I will likely put velveta cheese in it.

Puppies! We need puppy news. Lets hope Peps is just too tired to post.

Ocean Diane you sure have had a lot going on with DH and tests. Yes be careful about where you go walking.

Yay Liz, a dog friendly beach! What a treat for you and Justice.

Bonnie150 glad the dental adventures are over for now. Hope you are not uncomfortable.

Remember when people used to have their jaws wired shut to lose weight?

Hey BB, enjoy this time with your little ones. Two in diapers at once must be a challenge. I am sure you are a great mother.

My brother's medical challenges continue. The first chemo quit working so they are doing another one and it takes 8 hours to infuse because it can make you really sick. He visited the ER last night due to fluid accumulation. He seems better today but its a worry.

Take care all. Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CC C.
on 11/24/19 1:54 pm

You describe me to a T. I may be awake and sitting in a chair, but I don't do well if I have to actually DO anything early. My best self joins the living around 11.

LeapSecond
on 11/24/19 4:56 pm - AR

My wish too. Me to a T also. I can remember working in my cabinet shop building cabinets stumbling around all morning and 'waking up' around 3 in the afternoon. I could work til midnight. I have been married to a morning person for 45 yrs. bless her heart. She got got the short end on that deal.

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)

DiamondD
on 11/24/19 5:35 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

Also part of the late riser group. Unfortunately, still getting up around 6am on work days. Usually when I get to work I'm doing okay, but the first act of rising is a horror. During the summer, I set an alarm for 8am, and then stumble down to the kitchen to make my chai latte. I bring it back to bed and watch some of the local news programs for an hour or so. I love it. I wish I was the kind of person who could get up at 5 am and start my workday like that, but I am definitely not. I'm the kind of person who has to lay out exactly what I am going to wear to work because I can't make that kind of decision in the morning. Sometimes I even open my tea bag and put it in the cup the night before :)

diane S.
on 11/24/19 8:21 pm

Yep, early bird types got up first and created civilization to suit them while the rest of us were still asleep. I used to take crap at my law firm because I didn't not come in as early as others but they were long gone while I was there late. Jerks. ds

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/