VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday, March 6, 20...

Friday, March 6, 2020

ShirlAus
on 3/6/20 12:43 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning from The farm. We got here around 11.30pm last night. We have had 8 inches of rain over the past few days so dams are full & ground is nicely soaked. With the ground still being warm, if we got some more rain in a few weeks- it would be perfect to start the grass growing. Fingers crossed

DH is already down fixing the top wire that the steer broke. We will then seperate the calves again into one of the front paddocks. Chooks are happily scratching around in their area, no doubt loving the critters the rain has washed out of the ground. So peaceful up here.

Planning to go into Beechworth n grab some supplies and also book a restarant for tonight. DH and I are actually going out! Amazing n Im looking forward to it. We have a voucher from Christmas to use up.

Liz- huge congratulations on getting back down to your goal weight. Well done

Ann- Im so glad its nothing wrong with your nevk. Cant wait to hear all about it. Can understand the nerves- im getting them in waves too but trying to focus on the end goal and finally having this fixed after 12 years! Wishing you lots of good surgery vibes and wonderful restorative healing.

Peps- you have been busy with the puppies. Im glad this horrible bug you have is starting to take its leave. Fingers crossed for a quieter day at school & good luck at the dr

Miss150- welcome back xxx have missed you

Love to all who follow. I had best get busy

S

ShirlAus
on 3/6/20 1:41 pm, edited 3/6/20 5:42 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Meet Marcus- our loan Bull

Hes been having a wonderful time rolling in the dirt

For such a big fella hes very easy to handle.

He sired our calves last year too. Produces great angus :)

DiamondD
on 3/6/20 1:58 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

He is quite majestic.

ShirlAus
on 3/6/20 2:13 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

He is a lovely boy. Unfortunately this will be his last "service" as hes been sold to make way for a new bloodline by my BIL.

VSGAnn2014
on 3/6/20 4:16 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

He's gorgeous!

ANN 5'5", AGE 74, HW 235.6 (BMI 39.2), SW 216, GW 150, CW 132, BMI 22

POUNDS LOST: Pre-op -20, M1 -10, M2 -11, M3 -10, M4 -10, M5 -7, M6 -5, M7 -6, M8 -4, M9 -4,
NEXT 10 MOS. -12, TOTAL -100 LBS.

Peps
on 3/6/20 11:50 pm

Is it that I breed dogs, I'm a man, or gay, but damn! Look at the size of those balls!

DiamondD
on 3/6/20 1:32 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

There is joy here in Minnesota, the weekend forecast is in the 50s for Saturday, and a high of 60 on Sunday. Jokingly referred to as spring of deception, since we return to our normal 30s next week, and will surely have another snowstorm before real spring arrives. But until then, we dance! There will be half naked students sunning themselves in their various college quads, skateboarders, motorcycles and neighbors out walking that we haven't seen since November.

I'm watching a local talk show, Twin Cities Live, that was just interrupted by a breaking news bulletin, 15 seconds long, a news anchor urgently announcing a case of Covid 19 has been diagnosed in Minnesota. Seriously! Should I go running into the street, knocking on doors, yelling, it's here, it's here!

We went to see My Fair Lady last night. There are so many great songs, Get Me to the Chuch on Time was a delightful romp. On the other hand, this musical is high on the misogyny scale. They made some small, but powerful tweaks, that turned the narrative. I won't share, since it's a national tour, and I don't want to spoil it. The costumes,dancing, set all very well done. The leads, stellar singing, acting.

Eating still going well. I'm satisfied with my new plan so far. My weight is bouncing, so I can't say if it's effective for weight loss, but I'm optimistic. I saw a new low before the bounce, so I'm hoping it will show up again this week.

VSGAnn2014
on 3/6/20 4:19 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

Love that play/musical.

"Why can't a woman be more like a man?!"

LOL!

Even that song ^^^ shows the professor is seriously messed up.

ANN 5'5", AGE 74, HW 235.6 (BMI 39.2), SW 216, GW 150, CW 132, BMI 22

POUNDS LOST: Pre-op -20, M1 -10, M2 -11, M3 -10, M4 -10, M5 -7, M6 -5, M7 -6, M8 -4, M9 -4,
NEXT 10 MOS. -12, TOTAL -100 LBS.