VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Thursday, May 9, 20...

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/9/24 2:02 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Sorry it wasn't better but at least improving on precious offers.

diane S.
on 5/9/24 4:19 pm

Greetings all

It's super sunny today and almost hot - at least for me. Might be 70. Enough heat for me.

Liz surely there is some other BP med for you. I take diltiazen which is also for tachycardia. Works. But I think there are many kinds. Agree with Bonnie that oozy blisters are a deal breaker.

My left hip has been hurting for awhile and today while trundling around the grocery I felt a stronger twinge. May have pulled something. At least at the grocery one has a cart which serves as a sort of walker. I went looking for dinner items and came out with some weird stuff like really high priced locally canned tuna. Anyway the sore hip is making me think I am headed in the direction of a cortisone shot. Not sure how to judge how bad it needs to be. But I hobble around like Chester on Gunsmoke. Anybody else remember that show?

So in spite of sore hip I will attempt my treadmill walk but allow for slower pace. I need to consider the swimming pool again.

CC that is a wonderful painting! Good choice.

And good job all of you losing weight.

Peps sounds like Blitz is peaking coat condition just right. Tee hee snort on that evaluation review. I see nothing wrong with sweetie or whatever. DD is right as well. Sometimes needed. Who are these evaluators and what is wrong with them?

DD glad the contract is resolved. Also glad you are near retirement as those increases are not even cost of living. We just raised our clay studio staff 10%. And this is playing with clay all day. Nice to take DD to your parents even though it's trying for you.

Stopped in the studio and did some glazing. Lots more to do. And gallery duty tomorrow in the afternoon. Hoping for lots of visitors.

Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

DiamondD
on 5/9/24 9:04 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

Do I remember Gun Smoke? I used to watch it with my Grandpa. Thanks for unlocking a fond memory.

CC C.
on 5/9/24 9:18 pm, edited 5/9/24 2:18 pm

My grandma and I watched Star Trek, The Love Boat, and Fantasy Island!

CC C.
on 5/9/24 10:30 pm

Link to Oprah's special tonight: https://www.youtube.com/live/v6tbODcAUMs?si=5mAi_3TnilZN8UIN

This one isn't focused on weight loss meds, but about changing the conversation about weight and eliminating the shame we all feel and the time wasted focusing so much on what we weigh.

I sugges****ching it at playback speed 2.0. It's 3 hours and that cuts it in half! Still easy to understand.