Back On Track Together

What is Click

Susan F.
on 1/8/09 12:45 am
RNY on 10/12/07 with
I've seen this a couple of times...what is it?????

Thanks,

Susan

happylapbander
on 1/8/09 1:03 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I'd like to know too.
Honeyblonde
on 1/8/09 1:20 am - MN
It's a wonderful mocha flavored protein drink.  It's Yummy!!

http://www.drinkclick.com/
vivk1010
on 1/8/09 2:42 am - Greeley, CO
It is a highly addictive protein powder!!!!!     Chocolate and espresso and 15 grams of protein for 2 scoops... It is really good, it mixes in a shaker bottle with no clumps, and you can heat it after its mixed for a hot drink ....   I am 42 years old, never drank coffee in my life, now I drink 1 shake a day made with this stuff!!!!  I use 1 scoop of click and 1 of chocolate protein mixed with water, it is good.....Then I had to go buy a coffee pot too!!!
Vivienne

deb.s
on 1/8/09 6:18 am - Park Ridge, IL
Thanks guys! 
It sounds soooo good so I just ordered mine!
Deb
jerseyjuji
on 1/8/09 7:08 am
If you order it and use the promo code MM, you get free shipping and a blender bottle.
I love Click because it is one of the few proteins you can mix with hot (not boiling) water and it doesn't get all clumpy. 

Cathy W.
on 1/8/09 7:13 am
Hi Susan,

I ordered CLICK a short time ago and received mine yesterday.  I had one yesterday and today.  I am very picky on my protein drinks.  I cannot tell you how many protein drinks I've ordered to sit around and finally donate.  I am picky about the aftertaste, texture, clumpy and, of course, taste.

I'm a believer.  I've thoroughly enjoyed CLICK.  It passes all my picky protein drink criteria and that says a lot. 

Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!