Back On Track Together

Groups » Back On Track Togeth... » Discussion » If a first you don'...

If a first you don't succeed, try try, try and try even again!

"LADYbug-j" L
on 7/19/18 7:28 pm - Laurel, MD
I am eleven yrs. post-op
From lowest wt. regain of 38lbs.
I need to lose, 61 lbs.

If you want to get back on track as well? Post a message. This place is ghost town.
I stay clear of the main boards, they can be brutal if you don't come often.
I can back last year, and they were really judgmental, did not know who I was?
Well I've been visiting OH since 2007. I come and go.
So for today I am back, maybe tomorrow maybe not?
Either way I will always check in, as long as the site exists.
One thing I can say, is I am loyal. I don't come often, but I will never forget, and I always check in at some point.
It's all good.
My new food plan is currently, Intermittent fasting. 16/8
This is my first week.
So you ask? How's that working out for you? So far, fairly good. Again I had to cease my beloved ****tails.
I truly miss my Apple martinis indeed. Right now, weight loss is more important to me.
Too many calories. Giving up my Spirits is major for me. I did a while back to lose some weight for my graduation.
In reading old posts, I lost 20lbs. Wow. I impressed my self, see, it can be done, you just have to commit to a plan and major change of diet and exercise always work, if you work it.
Inspiration came from a photo taken on July 7, 2018, pictures don't lie.
Also inspired to feel better physically, weight gain has been hard on my old body frame.
Getting this 50-60lbs. off of me, would be the best feeling ever.

"jbug"

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/20/18 4:47 am, edited 7/19/18 9:47 pm

Alcohol and fruits re my kryptonite. Unfortunately with neither one I can keep it in reasonable. I love fruits. Once in a while I allow myself some fruits. Like yesterday. I really need Cherie's. I bought a pound, and I was planning to have that as a snack for a week. Yea, I ate the whole pound of cherries. Not in one sitting, or rather not in 5-10 min, but during the late afternoon,- evening. Instead of dinner. Well, I had a few slices of swiss cheese.

Today course I am gassy, bloated, and feel heavy. But ..cherr cheare no longer at home at I would be a while before I buy them again. I know I could eat much worse foods like chocolate and candies.

Before RNY- I would never considered cherries as a sinful pleasure. Now I do.

I got too heavy, and would like to get rid off 15-20 lbs. Because the way I am build - I am still considered "normal size",so the motivation to lose weight is rather weak at the moment. Back pain - that I know could be improved if I lose the 15 lbs, is my major motivation.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."