Back On Track Together

Aug. 23 just "dotting" along

Tri_harder
on 8/23/20 1:28 pm

I really think this dot diet is working for me. I felt great yesterday. I did wake up at 2 am looking for food. I had a glass of water, but ended up going downstairs for food. I ate broccoli and avocado on whole grain crackers. Then I went back to bed and slept well. I wasn't sure how to count the snack. In the end, I filled in the dots on today's plan. I ended up sleeping later so at 3 pm I am on schedule. I wasn't sure how to count avocado. I like them, but don't eat them frequently. Today I counted 1/2 small avocado as a fruit serving. Anyways, I feel great today again. I am getting by with 1650 cal. If I can continue this I will eventually return to 165 lbs. which was my normal weight much of my life. I wonder if this plan will work for other wls failures as well. Tri

edie121
on 8/24/20 10:49 am
Hi Tri,
It's been a long time since I logged in, so good to see you on here! I'm still struggling with my weight, need to lose about 100 lbs but I'd be happy with 60 for now. I'm interested in what the dot diet is, I wonder if I can lose on 1600 a day. I try to go on 1200 a day or less but after a couple of weeks I fall off the wagon and eat well over 2000. I'm 5' 3" 253 lbs and 60 yrs old and tired of this yoyo dieting.
Edie
Tri_harder
on 8/24/20 11:50 am, edited 8/24/20 5:11 am

So nice to hear from you. I hope you're doing well. I know exactly what you mean. This going to take me a long time, but each pound makes me feel better both emotionally and physically. Here I go again....Tri