Recent Posts

R S.
on 4/27/04 12:31 am - Chicago Suburb, IL
Topic: RE: Weighing your food?
Getting hungry every 4 hours seems normal to me. I feel hungry every 2-3. As for the peanut butter, i tried that last night, and that seems to work pretty good....thanks!! =)
R S.
on 4/27/04 12:28 am - Chicago Suburb, IL
Topic: RE: Weighing your food?
I have a scale for weighing my food, I just havent used it yet. As for the doctor, I went to my 3 month follow up but the doctor ended up canceling while i was sitting in the office...he was caught up in surgery.
Brenda G.
on 4/26/04 6:55 pm - Fairfax, VA
Topic: RE: looking for recipes
It's great you are loving and eating fish. I would check the Cooking and Baking Messageboard. I bet you'd find recipes there. Brenda -78lbs
Tracy P.
on 4/26/04 2:39 pm - Youngstown, OH
Topic: RE: 2-3 lbs per wk?? Is this too slow?
I'm with all you girls! I'm further out than any of you and haven't even hit a 50 lb loss yet and I started out at 304 with a BMI over 50=( I know I'll get there but it is VERY discouraging at times. Let's keep our chins up and continue to focus on what we have lost and we will get there! Hugs, Tracy 304/256/Healthy
Tracy P.
on 4/26/04 2:29 pm - Youngstown, OH
Topic: RE: still low engery
I still have very little energy somedays as well and get tired out quick other times. I think that will last awhile, atleast that's what I've heard. And you girls and you claiming to be slow losers LOL!! I am further out than any of you and haven't even hit 50 lbs yet and I was 304 at the start =( It's coming off though, so that's all that matters to me! Best wishes... Tracy 304/256/Healthy
Sharon W.
on 4/26/04 11:03 am - Indianapolis, IN
Topic: RE: PCP Visit
Way to go Kimberly. I know just how you feel. Again way to go !!!!!
Nancy
on 4/26/04 6:56 am - Kasson, MN
Topic: RE: PCP Visit
Well that is great! WTG!
Kimberley T.
on 4/26/04 5:46 am - Canton, NY
Topic: PCP Visit
I had a doctors visit with my PCP on Friday, April 23rd. Great news! My cholestrol went from 244 to 113, Tryclicrides (sp?) went from 327 to 120 and my fasting was 76 and A1c was 5.33! No more lipator for me! I feel great and have lost a total of 64 lbs. (12 pre-op). I have 49 more lbs to get to my goal, which is 135 lbs. I have so much more energy! Kimberley 248/184
francescurrit
on 4/26/04 5:45 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Topic: RE: 94LBS GONE
Wow! Way to go, Mary! Especially to lose weight before surgery - now you're really seeing the benefits from it. Keep up the good work and enjoy those whistles from the other men! Frances
francescurrit
on 4/26/04 5:42 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Topic: RE: Hi everyone....
Wow! Keep up the great work, Kris - you're doing absolutely awesome! Frances
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 690 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 808 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 767 views