New and wanted to say Hello

Carole1974
on 5/30/11 3:38 am - Welland, Canada
Hello to everyone   This site was givinto me by my social worker so I have been fallowing it for a couple of days now I just want to say that you all are very kind and caring people and this site is what I have been looking for to help me through this process and I in return to help others as well. Here is a little about myself ,I'm from Welland ,36 F I have a 19 month old daughter named Hailey she is my motivation  to succeed, My sw is 274 my gw is 160. I'm also hopping to make some friends along the way  Take Care

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Lisa_Toronto
on 5/30/11 3:48 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi Carole - welcome!  Where are you in the process?  Feel free to ask questions - we love to give advice ;-)

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Carole1974
on 5/30/11 3:55 am - Welland, Canada
Hello and Thank you. At the moment I just had my 3 apt on May 25 (nurse,dietian,sw) I go for my scope on June 6 then the internist on June 26. I'm sure I will have lots more questions :)

Jyle
on 5/30/11 3:51 am - kitchener, Canada
 Hello ~ Welcome to OH Carole, were a friendly bunch so please do ask questions if you have any...

HW:286lbs SW:255lbs Clinic GW:190lbs Surgeon GW:160lbs MyGW:140lbs    
Monica M.
on 5/30/11 4:02 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Hey Carole!! Welcome to OH. We're pretty friendly here, sometimes people get cranky, but it all works out in the end. I hope you find lots of good info and support here.

happypants
on 5/30/11 4:23 am - Ottawa, Canada

Carole welcome to OH!! We are one big happy caring group of people. your social worker sure pointed your in the right direction

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Moselle
on 5/30/11 4:31 am - Athens, Canada
Welcome Carole.  This forum is a great source of information, support and even entertainment at times.  You'll grow to think of us as your extended family.  I am glad that you have joined our journeys and we are happy to help you along on yours.

This journey isn't easy but it's definitely exciting and if you are determined you will succeed.
Carole1974
on 5/30/11 4:39 am - Welland, Canada
Wow  thank you all for the warm welcome... I know I will have many questions, I've read alot on here already and it's been a great help.. Also I'm new to this forum thing so while posting I might make some mistakes till I figure this out ;-) Thanks for your patience

Quinns_mommy
on 5/30/11 4:48 am
Welcome Carole! Everyone on here is fabulous!!!

I have an 18 month old little boy named Quinn (obviously lol).

Good luck on your weight loss surgery journey!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
A T.
on 5/30/11 4:54 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Welcome

Lots of luck with your journey.  I am also going to St. Joes for my appointments.  I have my first ones on June 8th.

Did Krista set you up with the scope when you were there?  Did you have your ultrasound done.

Thanks
Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics