What are you eating/doing today ( Saturday )

birdiegirl
on 3/18/17 4:31 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Morning

New day ahead so hoping for a good one. I badly need some exercise. Hope to have time for a walk.

B - Premier protein shake blended with ice

L - leftover taco meat. 1 cup

D - 1.5 glasses of wine

1 small hot roll dipped in balsamic

Pecan crusted salmon, half my plate

Bites of rest of my dinner, will box up the rest for breakfast tomorrow

S - oikos greek lemon meringue yogurt

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 3/18/17 6:20 am

Good morning Birdie and everyone. I hope you are feeling better this morning Birdie.

The snow is really coming down here, boo. It's pretty, but i am done with winter. Today is going to be more household drudgery and then DH and I are going to see a movie tonight. Had a rough night sleeping so I will have to fit a nap in before the movie.

The eats today at a little over 2.5 years post-op are:

Deluge of decaf

Eggbites made with salmon and leeks

Salad with kale, spinach, Swiss Chard, cucumber, mini sweet peppers, shrimp, avocado, and Bolthouse Cilantro/Avocado dressing

Flat iron steak grilled and cut extra thin, sauteed mini sweet peppers, guacamole, fresh salsa (basically the guts of a fajita without the tortilla)

Protein pudding with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 3/18/17 6:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I have not been on for awhile. Finally getting over my sinus infection I hope.Since I am on antibiotic I have quit wine and lost 5 lbs.

Errands today. Not much snow here, just a few flakes.

Leaving tomorrow morning for vacation and can't wait for some sun! Hope the 5 lbs stay off with it being an all inclusive. DH wants to go out for dinner but I am hoping to just finish off some leftovers to clean out the fridge. Leftovers in my menu.

My daughter's band is playing at The Docks tonight for the Guinness St Pat's party. We might go an pick up her keyboard so she can stay an party.

b egg and bacon

l salad with chicken, source yogurt

d leftover chicken stir fry, salad

s tea

crqvingchange
on 3/18/17 9:58 am

Pat glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your all inclusive vacation. From what you told us, it sounds like a dream vacation. I am a little jealous of the sun, warmth, and tropical location. If they have an outdoor pool with a view, that is where I would spend most of my day soaking up the sun.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wayne H.
on 3/18/17 8:46 am
RNY on 02/08/17

Ya, I am a sporatic poster in these food threads, lol

almost 6 weeks post-op, all going really well for me and the Sun is out.

B - 2 decaf coffee, 1 sweetener in each and used about 1/2 cup 1% milk and 1 Greek Yogurt.

S - (Late Breaky/Brunch really) 1 scrambled egg and a small/tiny Pancake with splash of syrop as my 18 year old daughter has friends over so we had to feed them. LOL

L - Not sure but have a 3 cheese meat Lasagna frozen/leftover from a prior dinner. About 1/2 Cup

- Being I had a late Breaky, this may morph into mid-afternoon meal.

S - I will probably have a Smooth Cottage Cheese (Nordica) and Whey Protein shake to up my Protein Count

D - Undecided.

S - Maybe a pepperette and/or something else.

Lots of Water, my 4x Vitamins and Meds

My Late evening walk and hoping to get a mid day walk in as well.

crqvingchange
on 3/18/17 10:01 am

Good to see you posting Wayne.

Kathy1212
on 3/18/17 5:39 pm

Hi all,

I'm posting late today. I'm still sick but feeling much better than I did.

I'm 6 and a half weeks post RNY surgery, and back on pureed foods, thank God.

My eats:

Breakfast: slept in so had a chocolate premier protein shake...my last chocolate flavored PP!

Lunch: chicken pureed with PC Skyr yogurt to make it smooth, 1/2 cup altogether. Added hot sauce and calorie wise ranch to make it taste like wings. Yum.

Supper: 1/2 cup pureed beef vegetable stew.

This is the first day I've managed to get more than 60 grams of protein, woohoo.

Plus, all water and vitamins except for iron, which makes me sick. There is some iron in my multivitamins and I'm hoping that will be enough until I can swallow iron pills again. The chewables are awful.

From MyFitnessPal:

Totals 643 32 22 5 80 6
Your Daily Goal 800 60 22 21 90 55
Remaining 157 28 0 16 10 49
Calories kcal Carbs g Fat g Fiber g Protein g Sugar g

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/17 9:39 pm
RNY on 01/12/17

Are you doing better with the purées now?

Kathy1212
on 3/19/17 12:12 pm

Yes, much better, thanks.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Cinderz
on 3/18/17 6:11 pm

Really late post today, but here I go...

B - 1 egg with 1 of turkey bacon

l - chicken stir fry with steamed broccoli

d - 1 can tuna with light mayo and diced pickle

Back on track with my walking....I did 7k today and with all the other running around I did, I'm ending the day with 9.24 k and almost 14000 steps clocked into my Fitbit...

Thanks to everyone for all there kind words yesterday!

Most Active
Recent Topics