What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 2/3/16 6:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Boo to the sick kids, but yay on your closing!!  Super great! 

Emiepie
on 2/3/16 6:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh no! Hope they all feel better soon and that the closing goes well tomorrow.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Deanna798
on 2/3/16 6:49 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Oh, I hope they feel better soon.  Mine was up half the night too, but he seemed to be feeling fine.  As a matter of fact, he was down right chipper.  Damn him. lol

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

mamata2
on 2/3/16 7:05 am

Good luck tomorrow and this weekend with EVERYTHING!!

cpcampbell
on 2/3/16 8:12 am

It must be going around because my son is home today sick too....He never gets sick and has not missed a day of school in 3 years...

Y'all I've been eating all day...but good stuff, just had a yogurt and still want something else so I think I'll eat my cottage cheese and pineapple ring now...

Capogirl
on 2/3/16 6:25 am

Good morning,

It's gloomy here on the South Shore of Boston, but no rain yet. 

Sorry you are having such a bad morning AV. 

Wednesdays are usually good days for me as the office is usually a bit quieter and hubby takes dd to school so I can get a good workout in before work.

Time since surgery 9+ months

B:  Muscle Milk 100

Morning Snack:  1/2 fiber one english muffin w/teddie unsalted peanut butter

L: Deli ham, 1/2 slice american cheese w/Mary's gone crackers (6)

D: Broiled cod w/tomato & basil, 

Evening Snack:  ? 

Emiepie
on 2/3/16 6:34 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning, sorry you're having a rough start to your day but hope it gets better.

Time since surgery: 17 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach, broccoli, and cheese

L: Grilled chicken, whole pinto beans and a few tortilla chips with salsa

S: SF latte, L&F Greek banana with chocolate on top yogurt, and Sargento balance breaks with almonds and cheese

D: Grilled chicken, broccoli and SF pudding with toasted coconut flakes

E: 45 mins stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1135 Protein:113 Carbs:95 Fat:31

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Deanna798
on 2/3/16 6:40 am
RNY on 08/04/15

sorry for the crappy morning, mine was not ideal. My husband flew out to Austin this morning, and for some reason the 2 year old woke up at 4am. He wouldn't go to bed last night either, and didn't fall asleep until at least 9:30pm, which is unusual for him. So I got up at 4 and tried to get him to go back to sleep. he was like a monkey, climbing up my arms as I was trying to lay him down. so, I tried to bring him into bed with me, eventually we turned the TV on and he was content to watch the Smurfs on Amazon Prime while I dozed, but really I have been up since 4. Today is going to suck big fat meatballs!

I had my 6 months blood draw this morning. I got a stern talking to because I was chewing gum, and apparently sugar free gum is not fasting, but whatever, lol. My doctor told me not to do a fasting, but I talked him into it, so if it's a little off because of one piece of gum, I'm not too worried about it. My sugars have been awesome, so I'm not expecting them to be through the roof.

I forgot my breakfast at home, though I did pack my lunch. Probably because I was running around trying to get the kid dressed. It's like he was on speed this morning and I don't know what caused it. Must be coming off of a growth spurt or something, because he is just full of **** and vinegar.

Plan for the day:

6 months post-op. Tomorrow is my surgiversary.

B: 1/4 Sausage and Egg biscuit from Tim Hortons. I had a bite or two of the biscuit, and a little more of the sausage and egg. Coffee with cream and splenda

L: turkey taco meat with peppers and onions cooked in, 1oz plain greek yogurt, 1/2 oz shredded mozzarella, salsa and 1/2 a low carb tortilla.

D: Pork loin chop and steamed carrots (I didn't have it for dinner last night because the meat hadn't thawed completely. I had a chicken salad for dinner with skinny girl dressing)

S: Light and fit yogurt, turkey pepperoni and 1/2oz mozz cheese

Totals:

Calories 731 Protein 69 carbs 38 fat 38

I haven't had a chance to read all the fun on the thread yet. Looking forward to ignorning work to read all your updates this morning!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

chassibi
on 2/3/16 8:00 am

Sugar free gum won't affect labs. The only time that would be a "thing" is pre-op for surgery...

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Deanna798
on 2/3/16 8:32 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'll tell the lab tech that next time,  lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics