What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 2/3/16 7:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I had Grand Jury duty a couple of years ago for like 6 weeks and I loved it.  Fingers crossed you get picked!  LOL

AnnyBananny
on 2/3/16 10:00 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG! I had the craziest jury duty mojo when I lived in Philly. I would get called every year on the dot - I only ever got selected once though, which was right before I moved out of the city. In addition to city jury duty I also got called to FEDERAL DUTY TWO TIMES!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 2/3/16 7:14 am
RNY on 07/23/14

OK baby watch still on Ack!! Dr.s appt didn't go as I wanted. She wants me to gt clearance from cardioologist because me EKG has a little something. It has had a little something for a long time... pre-hysterectomy pre-bariatrics... I kinda knew because she didn't know me it would be harder for her to sign off on it.... I had a nuclear stress test pre-bariatric and the cardiologist said I Passed with flying colors" and "I'll see you in 20 years if that" Oh well 18 months. It wouldn't bug me so much except they can't get me in until the day before my appointment in DC when I thought I would be in Chicago visiting my new granddaughter...ugh... my fear is they will want to do tests and won't be able to do them that day....ugh..stress... and I stress ate yesterday...yup... not cured. 4 Godiva chocolates, and a small bowl of buttered popcorn...My only consolation is pre-surgery it would have been worse....

B: Inspire Cherry Cholate with cashew milk

S: Inspire strawberry

L: Chicken salad

S: Power crunch Bar

D: Chicken Soup

S: Hot premier...

E: 21 day fix extreme... running late today so not done yet...double ugh

Bonus: movement on the scale....down a pound.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AngryViking
on 2/3/16 7:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Bummer on your appointment!  It's so hard getting to know a new doctor. 

Emiepie
on 2/3/16 5:30 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

So sorry to hear about be appt. sending hugs

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 2/3/16 7:21 am

Good morning all!  It's snowing here in beautiful Madison, I HATE SNOW!  Anyway, I put on my big girl panties and stepped on the scale this morning.  It was not a good experience, I found out I actually need my big girl panties because I've gained 5 lbs... YUCK!  I need to get myself back on track.  I put up a new blog post yesterday and realized I've been slacking with that horribly too.  Time to be accountable!!

Time since surgery: 19+ months

B: Coffee with fit frappe and Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sammy

S: 1/2 Quest Bar

L: Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken

S: 1/2 Quest Bar and coffee with cream

D: Country style pork ribs

W/V: Started

E: Running on the Dreadmill due to snow...

Totals: Calories 1279, Protein 81, Carbs 115, Fat 53

stacyrg
on 2/3/16 9:55 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I'll be accountable right along with you!  I need to see some downward movement soon or I'm going to go nuts.  I made an appt with my surgeon and NUT next wednesday and hopefully we can all brainstorm and come up with a plan!  We can do this!

Emiepie
on 2/3/16 5:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Read your latest blog entry last night, loved the pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

snow_white
on 2/3/16 7:24 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

happy wednesday everyone!!!! the scale finally moved but only .5 but hey i guess ill take it.  im trying to sort out how to motivate myself to take all 4 babies to the Y.  i have a membership so it seems like such a waste, but the idea of getting all of them in and out of the car for a class makes me wanna crawl into a hole.  it is honestly like packing for a week to leave for a couple of hours lol.  for today its the ol dreadmill.

time since surgery 15 months

B: im so very excited to have found this carbmaster milk.  its 11 g of protein and only 3 carbs and 60 calories for 8 oz whoop whoop

tea with new yummy milk

jarlsburg lite swiss

carbmaster yogurt

L: on the run today celery pepperjack laughing cow on celery

quest bar (free thanks to av)

D: kids going to goldstar so im having an atkins meatloaf dinner

S: latte and chicken jerky

calories 885 protein 80 carbs 35(finally yay)

good choices and happy day to all

snow_white
on 2/3/16 7:29 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

why is it that husbands even after 10 or 15 years still dont know about our drinks?  then again, mine thought i had green eyes and they are brown as mudd, seriously darling its been two decades and you dont know my eye color rotfl

Most Active
Recent Topics