Recent Posts

Sheila_H
on 3/1/24 6:56 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17
Topic: RE: What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

G'morning all!

QJB - very happy for your first week. Those eyebrow cookies are the cutest cookies I have seen in a long time. And I totally get that bread meme, very conflicting messages were sent.

Really liked the Dune II movie. We went with two other couples. Once out I held forth and explained a lot of stuff they didn't get. The movie dropped a lot of nuggets from the book that if you haven't read them you'd go huh? In short we had a book discussion after our film discussion. Good times!

NSV: didn't touch a kernel of buttered popcorn and had only a tiny bite of the soft pretzel while at the movies. I happily munched on my spicy queso chicken chips.

QOD: the list is looooong especially if you have wronged one of my kids. And speaking of holding grudge there was this little girl who bullied my daughter in kindergarten. When she changed school DH & I danced in the parking lot. We also laughed that two grown adults could be so happy about the moving away of a barely 5 year old.

My daughter's cat has stolen all of our hearts.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • TJ kebab
  • Protein pudding
  • Barebells bar, spicy queso chicken chips
  • E: strength training

Happy Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 3/1/24 6:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I always love seeing your smile. Hope you get caught up and have a restful weekend.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/1/24 6:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's definitely a different workout on the legs..and since we're in the mountains also core and cardio...but with the right gear, you don't get cold!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 3/1/24 6:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Oh, eyebrows I went down that rabbit hole on TicTok just the other day. I will stick to my fair colored eyebrows thank you. And I keep them super thin 80's stye. I saw some massive ones out there. Do they really think they look good? I love the safari cookies. Looks like a safari slot machine. I'd say 3 sunset scenes and you hit the jackpot. So adorable.

Weekend will be used for some self-care and maybe having friends for dinner Sunday. It will start with me circuit exercise and Mom duty Saturday and I did sign for a trampoline class on Sunday so I know I will be moving.

QOTD: I am a let it roll kinda person. I won't shut you out of my life but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice sham on me kinda mentality.

Accountability: grazed dinner and I am still eating those peanuts.

SS: 6 years 2-months 19-days 163.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF coffee mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Premier Protien Cafe Lattet, berries.

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Inside out cabbage rolls. the cabbage is mixed with ground beef and onions and they are baked and topped with Mozzarella and snack select.

D: TBD but we will probably go to a fish fry since it is Lenten season, and all the churches have great food.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

This caught my eye:

Who else's plate looks like this when they are done eating?

Rudy doing Rudy (Sorry hims is the cutest boy)

Me and friends after a long walk on the beach

Ron got his Birthday cake.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Mkess
on 3/1/24 6:30 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Friday,

Weekend weekend weekend! Busy weekend ahead. Scheduled activities: Bag build for food distribution, eclectic jazz ensemble, book club, PRICE IS RIGHT!!! (Jim and I will be $2lbs heavier weighted down with all that newfound money), poker, coffee date, board meeting(4th one in a month - ridiculous), hopefully yoga.

QOTD- This question is tough. I would haunt the entire front office of my pain management doctor. They have detrimentally affected my regular visits for years. I would like to mess with them for the rest of their working hours. They get a reprieve in their personal lives since I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they're just careless ******** at work.

Accountability: Garlic fries and ranch dressing.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, tangerine.

L: Banh mi pork belly.

D: I'll be consuming some rat-a-tat jazz.

Lincoln Park Zoo visit last week:

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 6:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Best of luck this weekend, you'll do great and also have a blast the rest of the weekend. Love the recap and you are too kind- you'll have to admit I had a nice raspy voice.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh, it's been awhile since I've a warm quest bar. Yum

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Mel, I hope today goes well.

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

It does sound like a relaxing weekend is just what you need. Rest and take care. I love your QOTD answer #livelikejen

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:53 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm here to celebrate Fri-yay too! Your cookies are adorable as always and eyebrows definitely make a difference. I have a few projects I'm working on and payroll prep starts today. Tomorrow is a hair trim/color and the rest of the weekend will be pretty uneventful.

QOTD: wow that's a good one. I feel there would be a few people on that list but can't narrow down to one. I'm either way too serious about it or just some that I'd wanna mess with them to make them think they are crazy.

TSS: 9 years 6 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Cashew/almond clusters, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Shredded chicken breast, zero carb tortillas, cauliflower rice, banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1413 Protein:118 Carbs:132 Fat:63

Have a great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics