GNC...

wantin2losebadly
on 6/16/11 2:39 am - Parkville, MD
I can no longer drink Unjury...the ish is nasty...My vitamins are terrrible...Low and behold I spent $100 yest on new protein and vitamins at GNC...I actually went in for Muscle Milk and was told its not good for Bariatric pts...FML...So now Im off to Sams to return the case of MM that I bought yest...
jmyersking
on 6/16/11 2:52 am - Davenport, IA
I would talk to your NUT before taking it back.  My NUT said that MM is a great source of protien.
acbbrown
on 6/16/11 3:15 am - Granada Hills, CA
I drank MM every day for a while as a pre-op. I plan on drinking MM now post-op. Not all day/every day, but it does have quite a bit of good protein in it. I like the pre-made drinks, so I have to watch the fat/carb contents, but I'd rather drink something I like, and can tolerate, than to completely ruin my taste for all protein.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

VeraG
on 6/16/11 3:19 am - Bonner Springs, KS
Have you tried Max Protein from GNC?   It's the only protein I drink.

Living until I die!

wantin2losebadly
on 6/16/11 3:20 am - Parkville, MD
The protein is awesome...but the fat and calories are not...I brought protein yesterday that is 60g...so thats one shake a day........I am so happy...lol
wantin2losebadly
on 6/16/11 3:21 am - Parkville, MD
I have not tried that one...next time i go back, I will
diane S.
on 6/16/11 3:40 am
i think the costco premixed premier and also the costco dry powder are about the best tasting. i add a bit of unsweetened coco powder to the dry to make it a darker choc and less sweet. designer whey isn't bad either but more coslty. Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Maryatt50
on 6/16/11 4:55 am
 They make a MM light - no sugar, less carbs and calories.  I am a year post op and still drink it occasionally.
Ladydivigirl
on 6/16/11 10:06 am
I don't drink the muscle milk because my brother and NUT told me it has too many calories and carbs,but I do drink the muscle milk light...100 calories, 20 grams of protein 1 gr. of sugar...My Nut said it was fine to drink...I wonder...

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
Most Active