Newbie here!

LadydeeNJ
on 7/15/12 12:40 pm - NJ
VSG on 08/13/12
 Hello everyone ! This is my first official post! I have spent several hours on Obesity.com, learned so much and really appreciate having this website available. I just got word Friday July 13 that my insurance Bc/Bs has certified me to go ahead and have the VS surgery. I am totally excited and the date has been set for August 13,2012 . When I first went to the bariatric surgeon my weight was 204 for some reason my weight is 196 today, I think it's subliminal. I have health issues due to my weight, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, borderline diabetes! I also have muscle aches and pains due to my weight. I have a million questions to ask and thank everyone for all their help on is forum! Shout out to my friend Goodtagosolo for being my Internet while I didn't have access ! Your the best! 
  Diana aka Ladydee NJ        
acbbrown
on 7/15/12 12:45 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 Welcome. I would recommend spending as much time as you can between now and your surgery date on this forum and other websites researching life as a post op. You will probably have answers to questions you would have never thought to ask...you'll see trends everyday in the most commonly repeated threads (ie 3 week stall, how many calories, how much protein, how to survive the first week post op etc). 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KSqtpie
on 7/15/12 12:53 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Welcome and congrats on the beginning of your journey!! I am 6 days out and this has been super easy thanks to all the info I have gathered from OH over the last year. Be sure to bookmark pages that you find helpful so you can go back to them easily. When you know fully what to expect, this surgery is a piece of cake! Good luck to you
Pobearsam7
on 7/15/12 1:03 pm
Pobearsam7
on 7/15/12 1:04 pm
Welcome!!! Sorry had a typo!!!!
goodtagosoloo
on 7/15/12 1:14 pm
RNY on 08/25/15

At last !! I am glad to see you finally made it online to do your first post. Like i was telling you for MONTHS this is the best website for information that you will ever find. It doesnt seem like it but it was well over 2 years ago when I first came to OH. Everyone helped me tremendously when i was anewbie and knew absolutely nothing. The level of support that you will get here is incredible and all questions will be answered either publicly or privately in your inbox. I was in good hands here in the early days and you will be too. I owe a lot to the veterans who helped me out in the old days because i asked a million questioned and all were answered. I even had questions regarding things that you mentioned like sleep apnea and there were people here to help me with everything by telling me thier experinces.

Congrats again on getting that surgery date ! You are gonna see just how fast time flies from here ( trust me on that) . Welcome to OH sweety ( FINALLY !!!)  :)

bluerskies
on 7/15/12 3:16 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
 Welcome and blessings inthe journey ahead!
 Jessica

JUSTTAMARA
on 7/15/12 9:10 pm
 Welcome!

On my way!!

MissSmoove1
on 7/15/12 11:59 pm
VSG on 08/13/12
Welcome to OH, I'm set for 8/13/12 as well
LadydeeNJ
on 7/16/12 2:12 am - NJ
VSG on 08/13/12
 Thank u for the warm welcomes, nice to know I'm not alone in this! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views