Nutrition Tracking and More Now Launched

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/09 1:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I use Firefox and it still does not save the water.  I'll send a note to the "help" email later.
Thanks!!!!

PS- I love this tool and can't wait to see something on fitness.
Tatem Kennedy
on 8/9/09 6:44 am - la jolla, CA
testing....

goldcard.jpg picture by TatemK
littlepony-1.gif pink walking my little pony image by juliawithwings          heart.gif heart image by space-monkies            pony-1.gif tiny colorful pony image by monkeynup           heart.gif heart image by space-monkies         animatedrainbowdash.gif image by TatemK
Judy A.
on 8/7/09 11:28 pm - NJ
It Looks EXCELLENT - but a few suggestions - you already have tons of foods preloaded, but how about restaurant food? ie: Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, etc - c;hain restaurants that everyone goes to.

Also, I would like to suggest that you put a "healthtracker" icon/button on the main toolbar instead of having to go to MYOH and then to Healthtracker.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to start using this! 

Judy     

Kathy S.
on 8/8/09 3:39 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Thanks for the suggestions

Take care,
Kathy
Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

momtothree
on 8/7/09 11:39 pm - Canada
I used it today and loved it!   What a great tool.   Thanks so much for making my life easier.
 HW/285  SW/261.6  CW/177.0  GOAL 155

mardar75
on 8/8/09 12:20 am - Opelika, AL
I would like to make a suggestion...on foods that we input...have the ability on nutrients to put in % rather than just the mg or mcg.  A lot of packaging lists the nutrients in % only.  I was about to move from using Nutimirror and found that I could not put in all the information that I needed to... So for the time I will be staying with NutriMirror for my food logging. 

It is really nice to have a food log on OH.  I would like logging into one place for everything. 
sylvie_55
on 8/8/09 1:26 am - Palmyra, WI
I just started using it and a suggestion I would make is alphabetical categories within categories (i.e., fruit).  You have to go through 30 pages to get to the letter p for peaches.  Also, restaurant food (i.e., McDonalds, Wendy's, Ruby Tuesday's, TGIF, etc) would be good.  It would make finding these things a lot easier.
 HW:  407  SW:  386  CW:  202
RNY Surgery Date:  7-9-08
Dr. Manfred Chaing, Bariatric Institute of WI

peggy76
on 8/9/09 6:44 am - girardville, PA
 Yay... been waiting for this.... good job!! thank you!

Jeano
on 8/14/09 3:11 am
I was told to go to this site for some recipe ideas for the lap band people. I'm 2 months out.  Where do I find these? 
Kathy S.
on 8/20/09 11:55 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hello,

Here are links that will take you to the recipe forum and Lap Band forum:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/recipe/

Take care,
Kathy
Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130