Nutrition Tracking and More Now Launched

ryansgirl
on 8/16/09 1:37 am
LOVE IT!
Maryann G.
on 8/20/09 11:27 pm - East Bridgewater, MA
I entered 1% milk I had with breakfast and it listed 1 cup as 290 calories!  That's strange.  It's only 90 calories on the carton.

SW: 239 - Surg W: 238    - CW: 219  - GW: 140

Kathy S.
on 8/21/09 12:04 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hello,

What day did you save this so that I can check it out on your profile?  I went to my HT and it loaded a cup of 1% milk for 118 cals.  The database is USDA and should always be the same. 

Thanks,
Kathy
Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kim S.
on 8/21/09 3:13 am - Helena, AL
Love it!  Now I have one less place to go for tracking....keep up the great work!

StaceyRene
on 8/21/09 3:27 am - Stockton, CA
 I LOVE it!!!!  I love that I can add foods too!  One thing to consider down the line which would be REALLY nice - is a recipe builder concept.  So you could plug in each ingredient, automatically pull up nut info, and then divide by # of servings.  Also a nice thing would be a shortcut to add something you only knew the calories of...but wanted to log, not necessarily to add it as a new food item.

Just thoughts.

I LOVE THE SITE!!  Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Justine S.
on 8/23/09 9:44 am
I started using the nutrition tacker today. It is the best food log I have used. I absolutely love it!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 4:58 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
When I go into MY OH I do not see the exercise tracking.  I also am not able to create my own group.
Could you let me know when these features will be available.
Thank you!!
patlavender
on 10/15/09 8:10 am, edited 10/15/09 8:10 am - Dallas, GA
New to OH, and am so very glad I found you guys.  Been using the nutritional tracker and other trackers since I found you, and I just love, love them.  What about a recipe builder?  Put total ingredients in and divide by number of servings.  (WW had a great one.)  Hope to see that on this site very soon.  Keep up the good work!

Most Active