Nutrition Tracking and More Now Launched

Skibo
on 8/11/09 11:15 am - SC
Just realized today that this feature was available. I really like being able to use one site to keep track of all my info.

Was wondering though if there was a way to download or print out the information entered on our tracker. I have to keep track of everything I eat/drink for the next 3 weeks and visit with my nutritionist at that time and it would be great to be able to just print out that list rather than writing it all down in a journal.

Thanks for the addition to this already great site.
Kathy S.
on 8/13/09 1:22 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hello,

Please check out the report section of our Food Tracker... 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/healthtracker/#main_tab:7

Here is a link to a tutorial showing you how. 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/cmsID,16690/mode,content/a,cms/

If you need any further assistance, please let us know at
[email protected]

Take care,
Kathy
Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

carla1203
on 8/13/09 12:46 am - IN
I HAVE A MAJOR QUESTION:  I HAVE BEEN ON OPTI FAST FOR 14 DAYS. I LOST NO WEIGHT BUT LOST OVER 13 INCHES.  I MUST LOOSE 15 POUNDS BEFORE 8/20/09.  I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM WITHOUT CHEATING.  I WALK 10-5 MINUTES AT A MEDIUM PACE THREE TIMES AND DAY. I ALSO DO 8 SIT UP CRUNCHES (FEMALE STYLE). WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

Lynn C
on 8/13/09 1:07 am
I'm really enjoying your food tracker and can't wait to get the activity end in to.  A couple of things I've noticed:

When entering how much of an item you've eaten I am unable to use decimals or fractions - say the serving size is 1 oz and I've eaten half of that - it will let me change to 2 but not .5 ??

It would be really cool if you could set MY OH as your home page and a direct link to the Food log from MY OH would be a time saver.

I really like how the meals can be moved around (added snacks can be put where they fall in the day) - that is awesome and lacking in some other trackers. I'm going to look for the calorie goal input that someone else mentioned as that would be great to make sure your on track.

Keep up the good work!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

JeremyGentles
on 8/13/09 2:29 am, edited 8/13/09 2:34 am - Johnson City, TN

Hello Lynn,
I agree with you on the link....hopefully we can make it a little easier to navigate to Health Tracker from the horizontal nav at the top of the site. This will become increasingly important when we add activity and other neat things in HT. There are a number of sweet updates planned, including the addition of calorie goals, that will continue to set out tracking tool apart from anything else out there :)

As far as the serving sizes, check out the screenshot below. You can edit the serving amount manually by typing in the desired number.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Lynn C
on 8/13/09 3:02 am, edited 8/13/09 3:04 am
Hmmm..... I tried that and it wouldn't even type the period. I'm stuck using IE at work but I'll try again and then at home in Firefox. Thanks and I can't wait for the updates!!

Edited to add - got it to work, I have to use the "Period" from the main part of the keyboard. It won't take the "dot" from the number keyboard on the right?? Go figure, I usually use that side of the keyboard when working with numbers.

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

JeremyGentles
on 8/13/09 3:22 am - Johnson City, TN
It may be due to having "Num Lock" enabled. Take a look at your keyboard and look for the key "Num Lock". Click that key to disable/anable and give it another go. Let me know if that works.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Lynn C
on 8/13/09 4:36 am
Nope - didn't help but like I said - I'm on my work PC and it has a fair number of quirks. I'll try from home and tomorrow here after I restart this dinosaur and let you know if it smartens up. No big though because it does work with the main keyboard keys!!

Lynn C ~

Jeane
on 8/15/09 8:09 am
 I have a mac and it works beautifully - the tracker that is.  I entered .5 oz in...

volfan-in-alabama
on 8/21/09 3:47 am - Albertville, AL
That's right--the period doesn't work unless you use the one on the keyboard.  I use the dot on the number board usually---it can make a big difference if a decimal does not work.
Volfan-in-Alabama ( HW/SW/CW/GW  448/439/244.8/225)
"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~George Eliot
    oh_c_cardL1-1.gif image by volfaninalabama
http://valfan-in-alabamaweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/  Please visit
Most Active