I feel like killing myself I have been working so hard

reenieb
on 12/25/09 4:34 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Oh honey, get real...
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/09 7:34 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On December 24, 2009 at 5:26 AM Pacific Time, reenieb wrote:
Yes, I agree I was immediately suspicious. One of two things is happening here - this is someone who wants to slam the RNY and sway people looking into it away from making it their surgery of CHOICE; or this person is really mentally ill and needs professional help immediately - or am I being redundant???
paranoid.jpg paranoid image by savvyamigo
Just Janie
on 12/23/09 7:21 am - Vero Beach, FL
If you are three pounds from goal you have done a phenomonal job and I would guess you are looking very good. If three pounds is sending you into a tailspin then I wonder if you need more help than we can give you. If you are serious about wanting to kill yourself, call your local crisis line and talk to them. Then, the first chance you get call a psychiatrist or psychologist. You sound like you are in desperate need of professional intervention. Three pounds is nothing - think of all you have lost. There is more going on here, and you need serious help with your issues.

Goal reached in 4 1/2 months.   15 pounds below goal  SW 216.5/GW150/CW133
     I LOVE MY SLEEVE

marolkisan
on 12/23/09 7:26 am - Atlanta GA
Please call a crisis center or mental health professional NOW; do not wait. 
HW/256  SW/233  CW/151  GW/140 or less
G/BMI=25 or less, normal weight

1st goal = 215#, MET   2nd goal = Onederland, MET  
3rd goal = 175#, MET   4th goal = > BMI of 29.9, MET  
5th goal = 155#, MET Final WL goal = 140# or less and  normal BMI
Ro Smiley
on 12/23/09 7:26 am - Charlotte, NC
Please telll me that you are not getting this worked up over three pounds.  Maybe your body has gotten to a good weight & your goal weight (whatever it is) plus 3 lbs is just perfect for you.  I know that the struggle to lose weight can get stressful & overwhelming at times, but I am truely ALARMED at the tone/ extreme negativity of your posts.

If you are really as upset as your posts would indicate and you are even remotely considering injuring yourself, PLEASE CALL A DOCTOR or GO TO AN ER ASAP! 

Good luck & feel well.
cynskin
on 12/23/09 10:05 am - Natick, MA
It sounds as though she is a perfectionist. Not with her weight and it might be an obssesive compulsion. I have about 40 more to go and I just let it ride. My body does the weirdest things. When I eat well I plateau. When I graze and make bad choices the weight comes off. I will still make better choices but it is strange. I won't loose for  a month and then 5lbs will come off. I feel better than I have in years so I just go with the flo. I am posting this to you because I agree with you. Perhaps smooking, sparking, shmookiy will read this as well. She should lighten up on herself. Easy for me to say because I'm not her......
yes4Jess
on 12/23/09 10:21 am - somewhere, MI
Im not a skeptic what-so-ever and I dont believe any of this... just saying... not to mention that it doesnt seem weight related at ALL if this is a true post this is purely depression... seek help
5'5" HW-344 (10/4/09) SW-295 (10/7/10) CW-161 GW-144
Never give up, Never surrender! ~Galaxy Quest

First person to tell me I took the "easy" way out is getting a black eye!

reenieb
on 12/23/09 9:29 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hey Smoky, meet Smoochie - oh wait, hey Sparky meet Smoky. Oh what the hell, to all pre-ops reading this - DON'T BUY IT, this is utter BS. Maureen
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
JEllen
on 12/24/09 12:03 am - Capital Region, NY
Maureen... This name progression makes sense actually...
first a little smoochie...
then a little ...sparky
then a little ...smokey
Then a Big Flamin' FIRE!

While the name progression makes sense... the rest of her comments do not!

If this person is in REAL need of MENTAL HEALTH HELP... they need to call the  suicide hotline..

I don't want to suggest that it isn't real but is somewhat suspect.
I mean how many times do people say...
I could kill myself... Or I could just die...
or "I could just kill that person for what they did, said..." blah blah blah.

I certainly do not want the person to go ahead with the "I'll show them I was serious about killing myself"

So please, Smokey, sparky, smoochie - go ahead and get help.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!
Frozen_Peach
on 12/24/09 12:16 am
I just read your posting history smarky

in one post you mention you had RNY a year and a hal*****hen after that post - I think it was June of '09 that you ask about how long it takes to get scheduled for surgery....??

your posting history speaks for itself....I think you do indeed need help but I'm not sure what your intent was in posting this here?  

in one post you even mention you are like...22 pounds from goal?  Here's a link to that post: Topic: I CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE THIS LAST 22 POUNDS, SCARED!

and here's the post where you ask how long it takes to get scheduled for surgery:

Post Date 8/22/09 8:41 am
Topic: RE: Getting protein from food instead of protein powders

I am really excited about my Roux-en-Y surgery
I was wondering if anybody knows how long it takes to get scheduled for surgery?
I noticed this hype seems to be very small, and I was wondering if there is a reason why it is so small?

I'm confused.....what do you want?  What is your question again?  Be specific...but coming on here saying you are going to kill yourself isn't going to get you anywhere. 

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

Most Active