Marriage on the Rocks

Gloria-Caryl
on 4/5/11 12:54 am
 Phyllis, that's a good point. I just have to keep telling myself , that I can do this one more time.
ren64
on 4/5/11 4:54 pm - Mesa, AZ
Gloria,

I am so sorry to hear of the unhappiness you are going through.  My husband has not been that supportive of my decision to have WLS, but I am trying to be positive and prove him wrong!!    Just don't let your reactions to things your husband says, feed his fire.  I'm sure he tries to get the worst reaction from you and feeds on that success to keep doing it.  You know what I mean? 

I recognize your doctor as one that practices with mine, Robert Schuster.  Have you been to any of Banner's WLS support group meetings?  I haven't been in a while, but am planning to go more, now that I've been banded.  Hope to see you there! 

I wish you the best! 
~Tracey    

Highest weight:  328; Banded weight:  303; Goal weight: 180

Gloria-Caryl
on 4/6/11 7:30 am
   Tracey, I just got back to Globe,Az.. I went this morning to a nutrition class at Banner. I sure hope to get this over with as soon as possible. Have you had your procedure yet? I think it'll a few more mo.s before I can have mine. It's hard for me to go out of town for all the meetings. I hope we can stay in touch though for moral support. I'm a bundle of nerves right now, thinking about all my life style changes I'll be going though- Divorce and eating habits!! He's suppose to be moving out soon, so I'm hoping that will make it easier.
Gloria-Caryl
on 4/6/11 7:34 am
   Tracey, I just got back to Globe,Az.. I went this morning to a nutrition class at Banner. I sure hope to get this over with as soon as possible. Have you had your procedure yet? I think it'll a few more mo.s before I can have mine. It's hard for me to go out of town for all the meetings. I hope we can stay in touch though for moral support. I'm a bundle of nerves right now, thinking about all my life style changes I'll be going though- Divorce and eating habits!! He's suppose to be moving out soon, so I'm hoping that will make it easier.
ren64
on 4/6/11 9:22 am - Mesa, AZ
Yes, I was banded on 3/22 at Banner Gateway.  I am going back to work tomorrow.  I normally work 10 hour days, so I'm glad to go back tomorrow and Friday and then have two days off!  I hope I make it through. 

I'm glad to hear that your husband will be moving out soon....that will at least give you some breathing room.  I sent you a friend request, so I hope to keep in touch. 

Hang in there!
~Tracey    

Highest weight:  328; Banded weight:  303; Goal weight: 180

Most Active