Atheist Devotional #242--Cloudy Saturday with a chance of RAPTURE!

Lady Lithia
on 5/20/11 9:25 am
Imagine all the people-less doggies everywhere .... those of us unraptured will have to take care of em.

I, for one, am glad that graduation was yesterday..... at least I made it through the school year. I HATE leaving something undone, and imagine all those kiddos who would have disappeared their education unfinished...... woulda driven me nutso

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Paul5678
on 5/19/11 5:24 pm - United Kingdom
The only rapture will be ours, if those dummies have some brain cells implanted!
LeaAnn
on 5/20/11 12:26 am - Huntsville, AL
What I can't stand about this whole thing is the moderate Christians talking about how crazy it is. Cause thinking God will fly you to heaven Saturday: crazy. Thinking he'll fly you to heaven on some unknown date: normal.
thisbe777
on 5/19/11 7:27 pm
i just finished my degree program in college (at the ripe old age of 54), and commencement is on june 11....   i am graduating with high honors and as the paralegal student of the year....

all i can say is that if anything happens this weekend to usurp my day to celebrate my awesomeness, i'm going to be royally pissed.....

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

LeaAnn
on 5/20/11 12:09 am - Huntsville, AL
I'm sorry that Armageddon is cramping your style 
alapaula
on 5/20/11 12:21 am - Antioch, CA
Where is rapture girl LeeAnn?

Heather :o)
on 5/20/11 9:51 am
So if Jesus comes how will we know it is really him? Will they do photo image studies and DNA like they did to confirm Bin Laden was Bin Laden?
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
LeaAnn
on 5/20/11 11:18 am - Huntsville, AL
Raze
on 5/20/11 8:36 pm
this will be me today-------->

rofl

IMO

Most Active