Surgery tomorrow at 6:30 am!!!

dixieprincess
on 8/30/11 2:40 am - Hyannis, MA
 I can't wait!!!!   I'm so nervous I don't know if I can sleep tonight!  Oh, and this laxative tastes horrible!  But it will all be worth it soon!!!!    

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 2:44 am - North Brookfield, MA
Dixieprincess, my very best thoughts being sent your way for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!!!  Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Vanessa A.
on 8/30/11 2:53 am - FL
wish you luck and send prayers your way !

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

jenysez1
on 8/30/11 4:14 am - LA
good luck, keeping you in my thoughts.

Jenny

martitalinda
on 8/30/11 4:21 am, edited 8/30/11 4:21 am
 Congrats on your big day! try to relax and get some sleep ..I know, easier said than done.. I felt the same way you do now back on my date 4.5 years ago between the butterflies and the nerves I could hardly sleep LOL.... Wishing you nothing but the best! It will be all worth it soon indeed!!!

typos corrected swyping on a tablet ...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

kishamb
on 8/30/11 4:57 am - MD
In so excited for you and for ne. My surgery is at 7:45 am tomorrow too. Yay us. My prayers are with you.
newmerightnow
on 8/30/11 5:46 am - AK
  Congratulations on your new life. All the pain, blotting, gas..ect. only last a few days, but the changes you will make will hopefully last a lifetime. Crissie

BevBoyd
on 8/30/11 7:25 am
Hello!  You will do great!  I had my gastric bypass 2 wks ago yesterday and I am doing great.  Recovery is easier than I thought.  But everyone is right ... all the built up gas will be really uncomfortable on day 5, 6, and 7.  Many prayers for you and your new life!
Brenda Holland
on 8/30/11 7:37 am - Bryans Road, MD
RNY on 10/03/11 with
  "happy for you! I know you'll be okay "  Let us know how it went -- and remember to take "before and after pics" :)
How bad do you want it?

Silver55foxman
on 8/30/11 7:46 am
congrats, i will pray for you
Most Active