HAVE MY DATE !!!!!

seanbear66rn
on 1/23/12 3:05 pm - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
 I am having my band to VSG revision on 4/6/12 !! Good Friday ..........I am excited and apprehensive. I am going to recover in Florida. I will leave about 1 week after surgery. I am taking a full 6 weeks because I have to be able to lift more than 15 lbs as part of my job......I have a place in a mobile home park...It is a GREAT place to walk....and it has a gym and pool ....I am excited 
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

Tenacious88
on 1/23/12 6:35 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14
Hi: seanbear66rn
                           Congrats, Did your band fail ?  A revision to VSG is a great move. Enjoy your trip to Florida, great place to recover, I should know I live here in Sunny Florida, Welcome.
Wishing you the best.
Godspeed.
seanbear66rn
on 1/25/12 12:14 am - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
 My band did fail. I liked it tight. Got aspiration pneumonia twice. 
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

nccarolinagirl
on 1/23/12 9:30 pm - Liberty, NC
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
and good luck
HKilsdon
on 1/24/12 2:16 am
On Feb 21st I'm having RNY surgery. I'm getting scared, thinking of chickening out. There are so many benefits, that's obvious, but I guess I'm just looking for someone to talk to that can help me through this doubt!
Member Services
on 1/8/14 2:22 am - Irvine, CA

testing 123

Most Active