Major non scale victory

MrsZoe
on 2/11/12 1:47 am
I just want to scream went shopping today couldn't fit anything. I can now shop from the misses section and I fit and purchased size 14 pants. Haven't updated my weight I am trying not to be a slave to the scale. I am happy so happy to post this finally I don't think I have ever been a size 14 as an adult or teenager last time I remember wearing a size 14 I was 12 years old and it was in misses because they didn't have plus size kids clothes that I could afford! :)
BriarRose
on 2/11/12 2:17 am
Nothing better than dropping out of the PLUS sizes to Ladies sizes !!!! LOVE IT !!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Bettisima
on 2/11/12 3:18 am
How very exciting for you. I think the new clothes have npbeen the most fun. There are some very cute styles out there, once you get out of Lane Bryant and those type shops.
AnneGG
on 2/11/12 5:27 am
I love love love shopping for new clothes now!

Congratulations to you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Mocha_May
on 2/11/12 5:30 am
Congrats :) 
Pretty_Pearls_3114
on 2/11/12 5:41 am
Awesome feeling isnt it!!!!  Congrats!!!
Pearla                    
TurtleShell
on 2/11/12 7:12 am - WA
Yay, that's so awesome! Moving down from the plus sizes was such a thrill for me, it just really felt like a milestone.

Also, I have always wondered what NSV stood for. Non Scale Victory -- love it!
JJ_
on 2/11/12 7:35 am

Congrats on your NSV!! 

Judy

camietam
on 2/11/12 3:10 pm - Ceres , CA
Congratulation! I also can't remember either but I guess it doesn't matter...your wearing a size 14. Whoo Whoo!
Camie

MrsZoe
on 2/11/12 4:47 pm
thanks for all the wonderful replies and shopping was fun this time.

Most Active