loosing skin and bags of droopy fat in 12 hrs....

pmann8
on 6/28/12 9:37 am
Well all, I have my PS tomorrow,  Fri morn at 7 am.Having a thigh lift, panniculectomy and abdominoplasty all done . Ins denied on first round, I appealed and 3 days later they approved.....yea. Know I am in for a few rough days ahead but having gone from 477 to 247, I am ready to say goodbye to infections, rashes, horrible growths and droopy skin and bags of fat hanging down below my knees. Have a great PS and an even greater Hubby to stand by my side!!!!! If all goes well, I will pay out of pocket around Christmas and have my upper armsdone.....you can see my pics but warning: they are graphic. Will post more pics after the PS and hopefully you will see a remarkable difference.    Pat  

jewel-twin
on 6/28/12 10:06 am - Canada
You are beautiful and brave and i can not wait to see the afters. I am sure you will feel so much better!

You have done such a fantastic job and you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!

Good luck tomorrow....
Btrue2u
on 6/28/12 11:54 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
You are goingto do great ...we will be here rooting for you

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

JohnLassider
on 6/28/12 12:53 pm
 Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Stay strong. 
RosieSweetie21
on 6/28/12 1:11 pm
Good luck. I wish you all the best.
Mary Catherine
on 6/28/12 1:46 pm
 one of my favorite quotes is from Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies,

"Weight Loss Surgery gave me my life back, plastic surgery gave me my self esteem back"

I am so happy for you.
Stephanie M.
on 6/28/12 2:23 pm
 Bless you, please post as soon as you are able....can't wait to see your after photos!  Hugs!!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Teasha1
on 6/28/12 2:41 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
Good Luck and speedy recovery!!!

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

juleskar
on 6/28/12 5:26 pm
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
Sherrie W.
on 6/28/12 7:05 pm
 Good Luck and Best Wishes.  I know it must be a scary feeling but think about the outcome.  I'm sure it is well worth it!
Most Active