I started a blog but now I can't find it?

cathey9338
on 8/1/12 1:21 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/19/12 with
I started a blog this morning but now I can't find where it gets posted on OH.  And the "latest" blow on the Home page is from Monday.  I've searched as many links as I could think to click this morning trying to find the blogs but no luck.

Any seasoned OH folks out there that can point me in the right direction please?

(And thank you!)

Mike R.
on 8/1/12 1:41 am - Warner Robins, GA
When I view your profile at:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/cathey9338/, I see your blog that was posted 50 minutes ago.  If you still cannot see your blog, try deleting your browsing history from your web browser.  In Internet Explorer, click "Tools", then "Delete Browsing History...".

BTW, excellent blog.  Your head is where we've all been and continue to be.  No one has everything figured out.  We are all works in progress.  Good luck!

HW: 392 lbs SW: 377.5 lbs
          CW: 215 lbs GW: 190 lbs

cathey9338
on 8/1/12 2:02 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/19/12 with
Fabulous!  Found it!  Thanks so very much Mike! 

Do you know how I can find other blogs besides the handful that are featured on the front page?

Mike R.
on 8/1/12 9:21 am, edited 8/1/12 9:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
You can browse the previous blogs in chronological order by clicking the "Older Posts" button on the bottom left of the page.  If you are looking for a specific subject use the Search box on the top right of the page.  If you want to look at a specific user blog, click on the hyperlinked username on any page, forum post, etc.

Hope this helps...

HW: 392 lbs SW: 377.5 lbs
          CW: 215 lbs GW: 190 lbs

Tammy C.
on 8/1/12 12:18 pm
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for being so helpful and for answering questions from OH members!  We appreciate you very much!

Tammy
ObesityHelp.com
Barbi468
on 8/1/12 5:15 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
I started one too and cant find it. I clicked the right buttons, its like it just goes away and takes me back to where I started. To start writting the blog again. :(
I don't know if its something I am doing.

Barb
Btrue2u
on 8/1/12 7:06 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
above look and go to my OH then underyour avatar click view profile should take you staight to your blog page

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Most Active